Saturday 27 May 2017

STACKING THE SHELVES #6



Stacking The Shelves is hosted by  Tynga's Reviews and it's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Hello Everyone!

I am still on my paperback ban so here you go with my e-books haul.
(Click on the links to go to the Goodreads pages of the mentioned books)


31423146

I loved reading Sin Brothers and this series its a spin-off of that series. I also enjoyed reading the first book of this series and after the ending I was quite intrigued, so I am happy to have this book in my hand!


                       18687114                22609610  
                       
                       23522253                25110836

         

Its a NewAdult romance series, and Ten Tiny Breaths series by this author was my favourite, so looking forward to start this amazing series with all the pretty covers!! 



These are my new addition to my shelf this week. I would love to know yours so comment your post links down below!

20 comments:

  1. Those books look awesome!! Hope you enjoy that new series :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard great things about them so high hopes!! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Ohhh I hadn't heard of that series, but I really like the covers. Hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing the K.A. Tucker books around...must try one! Lethal Lies looks tempting, too.

    Thanks for sharing and enjoy...and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her Ten Tiny Breaths book, if you wanna try her book, I recommend that one.
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Awesome haul of books. Thanks for visiting my STS earlier.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lethal Lies looks so good. Actually all of your books look good. Enjoy! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha they do, don't they? Thank you and you too!! :)

      Delete
  6. Not a bad haul, I see lots of K.A. Tucker books! I've not read anything by her. I hope you enjoy all of your new additions!

    Have a fabulous week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read her Ten Tiny Breaths series and it was amazing so I am expecting this to be a good series too! Thanks and you have one too!

      Delete
  7. Looks like a nice haul! Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any KA books yet but they have been on my radar for some time. Great that you got a whole group of them to read together and save time on waiting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely saves time on waiting when you have them all together! I have read and loved Ten Tiny Breaths series so I have high expectations from this series!

      Delete
    2. I've not read any KA Tucker books, yet those look interesting! Happy reading this week!

      Delete
    3. Yeah, don't they? I like her books so hoping to enjoy them all! Thank you!

      Delete
  9. Those books by K.A. Tucker looks pretty interesting, I really like the covers. I hope you enjoy them, I'm going to have to check them out myself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zanetti is amazing! She writes the best rom-suspense. Hope you have fun with this one!

    ReplyDelete