Saturday 13 May 2017

STACKING THE SHELVES #5



Stacking The Shelves is hosted by  Tynga's Reviews and it's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Hello Everyone!

I just got three ebooks this week because no I cannot get more paperbacks until I start reading my unread ones.
(Click on the links to go to the Goodreads pages of the mentioned books)


28678119

29519514                                                          29519517         

Its NewAdult romance series, its been a long time that I've read a NewAdult so thought I'll go for this one. It's by Erin Watt, that's a pseudonym and Elle Kennedy and Jen Frederick are actual authors and I love their books so I have no doubt that I'll love this series as well.



These are my new addition to my shelf this week. I would love to know yours so comment your post links down below!

14 comments:

  1. I've seen this series around everywhere but I had no idea it was a pseudonym for Elle Kennedy! I love her books. Hope you enjoy this series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was seeing this series everywhere but didn't think about it much but when my friend read it and told me about it I was like yeah if its Elle Kennedy, I'm gonna read it!

      Delete
  2. I've been seeing this series around so much lately. I've added them to my own wishlist and hopefully will get around to reading them sometime this year - in the meanwhile I would love to know your thoughts! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you pick it up soon! Yeah I can't wait to read it! Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. I've been curious about these books! Hope you'll enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am curious too! Can't wait to start reading it! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. I've been wondering about reading these -- I do like the covers. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover are lovely and the blurbs sound good too so I'm excited! Thanks!

      Delete
  5. I have the first book on my TBR - I've been so curious about this series after seeing them everywhere on other blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same thing happened to me but then I saw the authors and I was sold!

      Delete
  6. Those books look so good, and it's the first time I've heard of them :) Hope you enjoy them! Have a fantastic week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope I do too, have a great weekend!

      Delete
  7. One of my blogger friends LOVES this series! I've not read any of the books - I don't think they would be for me, honestly. :/ Happy reading, Priyanka!

    Have a fantastic week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no problem, I am glad your friend loves them. I hope I do too! Thank you :)
      Have a great weekend!

      Delete