Wednesday 14 June 2017

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY / CAN'T WAIT WEDNESDAY #40 ~ CHASING CHRISTMAS EVE (HEARTBREAKER BAY, #4) BY JILL SHALVIS


Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and talk about the books that we are excited about that we have yet to read. Generally, they are books that are yet to be released as well. It's based on "Waiting On" Wednesday hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine

33783425

Title: Chasing Christmas Eve (Heartbreaker Bay, #4)
(Click on the title to know more about it on goodreads.)
 Author:  Jill Shalvis
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Adult Fiction
Publication Date:  September 26th, 2017


Goodreads Summary:

Meet cute...

Run for the hills temporarily. That's Colbie Albright's plan when she flees New York for San Francisco. Wrangling her crazy family by day and writing a bestselling YA fantasy series by night has taken its toll. In short, Colbie's so over it that she's under it. She's also under the waters of a historic San Francisco fountain within an hour of arrival. Fortunately, the guy who fishes Colbie out has her looking forward to Christmas among strangers. But she's pretty sure Spencer Baldwin won't be a stranger for long.

Make merry...

Spence's commitment to hiding from the Ghosts of Relationships Past means he doesn't have to worry about the powerful--okay, crazy hot chemistry--he's got with Colbie. Just because she can laugh at anything, especially herself... just because she's gorgeous and a great listener just because she gets Spence immediately doesn't mean he won't be able to let Colbie go. Does it?

and hope for a miracle.

Now the clock's ticking for Colbie and Spence: Two weeks to cut loose. Two weeks to fall hard. Two weeks to figure out how to make this Christmas last a lifetime. 

I'm waiting because...


I love Jill Shalvis. I read everything she writes and I especially love this series so can't wait for Spencer's story!!

PS: I am hosting readathon on Instagram, its #sunsout5books1week, meaning challenge to read 5 books in 1 week from July 1st till July 7th! Check out my Instagram if interested! Its pri_bibliophile

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

13 comments:

  1. Jill Shalvis is so well loved! I have yet to read anything by her, but she'll probably be one of the first authors I read when I pick up adult romance novels. This storyline sounds adorable; I hope you love it! Here is my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Definitely do that. She was one of my first authors in adult genre too!! Her Lucky Harbor is my favourite!

      Delete
  2. I just finished reading Accidentally on Purpose and I was hoping the next book would be about Spence! I can't wait for this one either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elle and Archer were just so amazing!! I know! I can't either!!

      Delete
  3. Oooh! I've enjoyed one of Jill Shalvis' books and this sounds interesting!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't her books lovely? Hope you pick this series up!

      Delete
  4. OMG! I absolutely love holiday reads! I am going to have to check this one out. Thanks for sharing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'll be so happy if you do end up reading one of JS' books!!

      Delete
  5. I'm not familiar with this author or this series but they all sound cute. I hope you enjoy this new tale as much as the others :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I hope you pick one of her books because they are all very lovely :)

      Delete
  6. Mmm, Christmas in June. Well, September. :D Cute cover! I love her shoes. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Priyanka. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it seems like trend now a days, reading Christmas books in September, I noticed it since last year.. But yes, it sounds promising! Thank you and you have a great weekend! :)

      Delete
  7. Probably not my usual kind of book, especially since... Christmas! Hah. I can only read those around Christmas time.

    My WoW post.

    ReplyDelete