Tuesday 23 May 2017

TOP TEN TUESDAY #19 ~ SUMMER READS FREEBIE


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is Top Ten Summer Freebie.

I just hosted a instagram book challenge for this month and I had a prompt of summer book recommendation, so I am going with the same topic only its my top ten favourite summer reads recommendation. It's all YA books mostly because summer is the time when I like to read YA the most.
(Click on the titles to go to Goodreads summary of the books.)

*YA series*


1.Perfect Chemistry trilogy by Simone Elkeles:


I LOVE this trilogy and it's a great YA read. Fuentes brothers take you on a great adventure!
                       
2. Pushing the Limits series by Katie McGarry 

This series is my top YA favourite. I can't get enough of these books byKatie McGarry, an amazing writer.


This is a cute series, I have yet to read Isla's book but Ioved the first two books. Its a cute summer read.


*YA standalones.*

I read this book quite some time ago but it still remains my favourite. I want to read more books by this author, especially Since You've Been Gone, that looks like another amazing summer read. 


I read this book in 2012, it was a cute read. I have to read the next book which was recently released called The Boy Most Likely To.



I really cannot say it enough about how much I love this book. This is my top favourite standalone.

*NA books*
This is a perfect beach read series. It starts out with a YA book called Breathe then its NA and some NA/Adult books later on in the series. 

8. My Favourite Mistake by Chelsea Cameron:


This was one of my first NA reads and I started reading more from this genre after reading this book. Great story and gloved the characters. 

9. Easy by Tammara Webber:


I love this book so much, I have reread it a lot of times. Absolutely love the characters and the story. It's a top NA recommendation from me!



I have reread this book countless of times. I cannot recommend this book enough. Go check it out on goodreads now!

So there you go. These are my top ten. What are yours?


13 comments:

  1. Great list! I just got the first book in the Pushing the Limits series and I can't wait to read it. I read Nowhere But Here and loved it so much and want to check out Katie's other books. I really want to read Amy's and Roger's Epic Detour and My Life Next Door. I own both books, so I definitely need to check them out ASAP! I read Anna and the French Kiss series and really enjoyed all of those books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to read Nowhere But Here. You should definitely read Pushing the Limits! And yes! do read Amy and Roger's Epic Detour and My Life Next Door!! I enjoyed Anna books too. Just gotta read Isla's book.

      Delete
  2. Great list! I'm reading Since You've Been Gone at the moment and it's a really great summer read! My Life Next Door is on my TBR for the summer, I really want to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh really? I can't wait to read Since You've Been Gone! Definitely go for My Life Next Door!

      Delete
  3. You've got some great books on your list! :-) Fab choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since You've Been Gone looks so great and like a perfect summer read. K.A. Tucker is an author I've heard so many raves about and really want to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, doesn't it? You really should read Ten Tiny Breaths. :)

      Delete
  5. Sea Breeze series is on my tbr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a nice quick read series, perfect for summer :)

      Delete
  6. This is definitely a list that reminds me of summer. I originally had Sea Breeze and Rosemary Beach on my list, but my bog is YA and they are NA, but I still think they epitomize summer to me. Those books are total escapism for me, because they are like soap operish, and I mean it in the best way possible. I can just get lost in them. Great picks!
    Sam @ WLABB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very summer-y list, isn't it? I love Rosemary and Sea Breeze books, they do epitomize summer to me too! Hahaha that they are(about Soap operish)! I kinda got tired towards the end of Rosemary Beach with the repetitive plots. Thanks!

      Delete
  7. Great list! I LOVE Stephanie Perkins and Huntley Fitzpatrick!

    ReplyDelete