Saturday 6 May 2017

STACKING THE SHELVES #4



Stacking The Shelves is hosted by  Tynga's Reviews and it's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Hello Everyone!

(Click on the links to go to the Goodreads pages of the mentioned books)


27246123

I love Julie James's books and she's my auto-buy author. I read everything she publishes. And I love her FBI/US Attorney series and this book is kind of like a spin off so there was no way I was not gonna get this. I just recently read it and posted a review too.


30407549

I love this author and this series also since it was going to be the last book in the series I had to read it. With two most anticipated stories in one, I had to. And I just finished reading this yesterday! It was a good read.


These are my new  addition to my shelf this week. I would love to know yours so comment your post links down below!

15 comments:

  1. The Thing About Love was my first Julie James read, and I really loved it. I definitely want to read more from her soon. I've been seeing the Elle Kennedy book everywhere lately. Hope it's a good one! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you really gotta read FBI/US Attorney books!! And Killer Instincts series by Elle Kennedy is amazing! you gotta check it out!

      Delete
  2. The Thing About Love made me a Julie James fan, have loved all her books after that. Great stack of books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? They are all amazing, aren't they? :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Priyanka,

    Thank you so much for choosing to stop by at Fiction Books this week. I enjoy 'meeting' new people and always look forward to receiving visits and comments.

    I have to admit, that if I do decide to read a romantic novel, I generally stick to a storyline with a historical theme, rather than a more contemporary premise.

    Both of your authors this week are new to me, however I am quite liking the sound of 'The Thing About Love' and the cover art looks great!

    Thanks for sharing and I hope that you enjoy whatever book you decide to read this week :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I recently got into historical too well I guess it was two years ago so not that recent but contemporary and paranormal are my old loves (LOL) and historical is my new fav genre! Thank you for stopping by here too :)
      Also,you should definitely check out the author of The Thing About Love when you feel like reading contemporary, cause she is amazing!

      Delete
  4. These books look like they have lots of action and suspense in them! Have fun reading them and have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the cover of the first book! I might have to go check it out. Awesome book week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a great book, definitely check it out :) Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Great haul and I agree with Chelsea, the cover on the first book is rather eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it?I love it and the book is amazing too :)

      Delete
  7. I hope you enjoy your new books this week. I haven't heard of either of them before but the cover of the Julie James book is really striking and memorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love the cover too! The book is just as or more striking and memorable too :)

      Delete
  8. I have read 8 of her books, and Julie James has yet to disappoint me. I loved The Thing About Love. The characters had great banter and chemistry and it was an enemies to lovers story. So good.
    Sam @ WLABB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, same! Seriously, the banter and chemistry, both the things she has them down!

      Delete