Tuesday 12 December 2017

TOP TEN TUESDAY | TOP TEN FAVOURITE BOOKS OF 2017


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is Top Ten Favourite Books of 2017(in no particular order)!!


1. SILVER SILENCE BY NALINI SINGH:

I keep mentioning that Psy-Changeling is my favourite series, I love every book in this series, so this book is definitely top ten! I heart bears!! I can't even begin to describe how much I admire Nalini Singh for work because she always blows my mind!

2. ADDICTED SERIES BY KRISTA AND BECCA RITCHIE:

I try to read one big series every year and this year I decided to read Addicted series because it was on my tbr since 2013. This series HUGE but I loved it just as much if not more. There aren't enough to express my love for this series.

3. CHASING CHRISTMAS EVE BY JILL SHALVIS:

Jill Shalvis is one of my top favourite authors and any book by her is just a promise for a good time and it delivers that and more. Its a guarantee that you fall for all her characters! I LOVED Spencer and Colbie!

4. DEVIL IN SPRING BY LISA KLEYPAS:

When it comes to historical books, Lisa Kleypas is a genius, isn't she? You have got to read this book to enjoy a good romance and a historical book, sure but also to read about the struggles women had to go through in the olden times to come on top and they did!

5. THE THING ABOUT LOVE BY JULIE JAMES:

I am always waiting for her books. Whenever I get to read her books, it feels like a special treat. They are filled with all kinds of awesomeness! And this book was no exception.

6. WHEN IT'S REAL BY ERIN WATT:

This year I have been only talking about When its' Real in the YA genre because it is one of my top favourite reads in YA. I didn't think I would love it as much as I did from the synopsis but once you start reading it, you get immersed into it from chapter 1 itself! I LOVED the characters, the plot, the ending and the writing, everything!

7. FRATERNIZE BY RACHAEL VAN DYKEN:

From the synopsis and the cover I was like, this book is not for me, but my friend kept praising it and I had to read and I SO sweetly surprised!! I LOVED LOVED everything about this book! Everything!

8. AERIAL ETHEREAL SERIES BY KRISTA AND BECCA RITCHIE:

Umm have you heard of any book set in Las Vegas about the members in circus? No? I hadn't either and I didn't know it would be this FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!! I seriously recommend this book to everyone! Everyone has to know about this unique plot!

9. CHERISH HARD BY NALINI SINGH:

I can't even describe how much I fell for the Bishop boys in Rock Hard and then reading this was like the best Christmas present. This book is made using all the amazing writing ingredients!

10. EVERNIGHT BY KRISTEN CALLIHAN:

Another series I started and completed this year is Darkest London. Its a historical and paranormal romance. I could from fom the genres only that this series was going to be a success for me and boy was it a whopping success?! I loved the series but this book is definitely my top favourite!

So there you go. These are my top ten. What are yours?


5 comments:

  1. Evernight! I loved the series so much! And Nalini Singh of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read one holiday book before the year ends. I am going to keep Chasing Christmas Eve in mind! Happy Reading in 2018 too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really good. I really need to pick up a Jill Shalvis book sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list with many new to me book titles to check out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these but so many are on my list! I really want to read Devil in Spring (Devil in Winter is one of my favorite historical romances ever) and the Jill Shalvis!

    ReplyDelete