Saturday 2 December 2017

STACKING THE SHELVES #11



Stacking The Shelves is hosted by  Tynga's Reviews and it's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Hello Everyone!

Since I am lagging behind in my Goodreads goal, I thought I would add some novellas this week to catch up with the goal. So here's my haul of some novellas and novels.

(Click on the links to go to the Goodreads pages of the mentioned books)


34305988

I love this series so I can't wait for this one! I love reading historical this time of the year.


                       
36393624 
         
I loved the synopsis of this and like I said I need them novella haha


          
36606360
            
I like A.L. Jackson so I thought I'll start reading this series with this novella!


                       
36552994 
         
I just wanted to read some Christmas-y books this season haha. Love the description!

          
34613341
            

I love this author and it's a Christmas book! An easy addition to my haul!

          
32854499
            


I LOVE this author since I read Archer's Voice. This book sounds nice and look at that pretty cover!!

These are the new addition to my shelf. I would love to know about yours so comment your post links down below! 

6 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Those are all new to me ones! I hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas books look delightful, and I'm curious about Bad Princess. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your books all look so good. I'm behind on my Goodreads challenge too. Novellas are a great idea. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bad Princess looks awesome. Great bunch of books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, all your new books look awesome, Priyanka! I love the red dress on the cover of Bad Princess.
    Have a wonderful week and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought Once Upon a Maiden Lane was so cute! I'm new to Elizabeth Hoyt so I wasn't quite sure what to expect but I really enjoyed it. The others are new to me but look really fun. Novellas a re a great idea to catch up on Goodreads goals!

    ReplyDelete