Tuesday 5 December 2017

TOP TEN TUESDAY #22 | TOP BOOKISH SETTING I WOULD LOVE TO VISIT


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is Top Ten Bookish settings I would love to visit:


1. PSY-CHANGELING SERIES BY NALINI SINGH:

I have to choose this first because the setting in this series is worldwide, the main events don't take place in one area but I would love to visit DarkRiver and SnowDancer territories now even StoneWater's territory!

2. LUCKY HARBOR SERIES BY JILL SHALVIS:

I started loving small town romances and asult contemporaries because of this series. Lucky Harbor is an ideal town for me and I would LOVE to visit it.

3. NARNIA BY C.S. LEWIS:

I mean who doesn't want to go to Narnia?!

4. HEARTBREAKER BAY BY JILL SHALVIS:

After Lucky Harbor this setting Jill Shalvis in San Francisco is becoming my fast favourite. Would love to visit O'Reily's pub and meet this amazing group of people!

5. HARRY POTTER BY J.K. ROWLING:

WHERE IS MY LETTER FROM HOGWARTS?

6. HEATHER WELLS MYSTERIES BY MEG CABOT:

I actually want to visit New York but this series makes me want to visit it now!!!

7. FBI/US ATTORNEY SERIES BY JULIE JAMES:

After New York its Chicago stop for me! Ugh I heart this series so much! I want to see this city because of this series so bad!!

8. AERIAL ETHEREAL SERIES BY KRISTA AND BECCA RITCHIE:

I had kind of a different image of Las Vegas but these books have shown me different side of Las Vegas, so I want to visit Las Vegas and meet the Katovas!

9. CHERISH HARD BY NALINI SINGH:

Oh after reading this and hearing about New Zealand from the author so much, I seriously want to visit this heartstopping beautiful place.

10. THE RAVENELS BY LISA KLEYPAS:

Can I go back in time and visit the historical world to meet the Ravenels?

So there you go. These are my top ten. What are yours?


1 comment:

  1. I would love to go to Narnia, probably after the White Witch was defeated though!

    ReplyDelete