Wednesday 8 February 2017

What are You Reading Wednesday #1 ~ Roadside Assistance and Bloodlines


What are you reading is a weekly feature hosted by It's a Reading Thing where you tell about what you're reading by answering the below three questions. For more details visit the link above.

1. What's the name of your current read?
~ I am reading two books right now. First one is Roadside Assistance by Marie Harte and Bloodlines by Richelle Mead.

2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your ebook and share a couple of sentences.
~ 1. Roadside Assistance:

“I asked what you thought about dogs. Lara went into her bedroom to find the puppy that’s supposed to be hiding under the bed.” Cyn grinned, and Sam hated that suddenly he could totally relate to what Foley saw in her. “Except he’s been hugging my foot all through dinner. She leaned down and picked up a pit bull mix no bigger than a breadbox. “Oh my gosh, he’s adorable.”

~2. Bloodlines:

"I shook my head, still smiling. “You’ll have a hard time getting any Alchemist to admit that. But I can say you’re okay for an irreverent party boy with occasional moments of brilliance.” “Brilliant? You think I’m brilliant?” He threw his hands skyward. “You hear that, world? Sage says I’m brilliant.” “That’s not what I said!”

3. Would you like live in the world that exists within your book?
~ Hmm. Roadside Assistance is a Contemporary Romance book set in a beautiful town so, yeah I would love to live there. In Bloodlines, it certainly would be cool but there's just too much action and tension in it and while writing this I am not feeling like it, having come from the gym and all lol. So my answer is maybe not now. Maybe later when I am feeling strong? LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I haven't heard of Roadside Assistance before, but I've heard about the series by Richelle Mead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both the books are really good :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete