Wednesday 22 February 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #31 ~ Every Little Thing (Hart's Broadwalk, #2) by Samantha Young


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

32335136

Title: Every Little Thing (Hart's Broadwalk #2)
(Click on the title to know more about it on goodreads.)
 Author:  Samantha Young
Genre:  Contemporary Romance, Adult Fiction
Publication Date:  March 7th, 2017


Goodreads Summary:



The quiet town of Hartwell is the perfect place to get away from it all - and find what you never knew you needed . . .

Bailey Hartwell has many reasons to feel content - her successful business, a close circle of friends and her steady boyfriend . . . even if their romance feels staid after ten years without a serious commitment. The only challenge in her life comes in the form of sexy businessman Vaughn Tremaine. She thinks the ex-New Yorker acts superior and that he considers her a small-town nobody. But when Bailey's blindsided by a betrayal, she's shocked to discover Vaughn is actually a decent guy.

Vaughn admires Bailey's free spirit, independence and loyalty. As his passion for her has grown, his antagonism toward her has only worsened. Every little thing Bailey does seduces him. But when Vaughn's painful emotional past makes him walk away in fear he will hurt her, it opens an old wound in Bailey, and she uncharacteristically retreats.

Once Vaughn begins to realise he's made the biggest mistake of his life, he has no choice but to fight like he's never fought before to convince Bailey that the love they've found together only comes around once in a lifetime .

I'm waiting because...

I like Samantha Young's books. The first book in this series was good but what had me more excited was Bailey and Vaughn's chemistry. I couldn't wait for their story since I read about them in the first book. So hopefully it turns out good when I do get to it.

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

11 comments:

  1. This book sounds like the perfect summer read! I hope that you enjoy it when you get the opportunity to read it. Thanks for sharing! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read anything by this author, but it sounds really cute! I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a totally new to me one! Hope you love it! Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of Young's adult novels! I loved her NA book Slumber - I read it years ago, before most people had even heard of Young (she wasn't traditionally published yet). It's SUCH a great book. I hope you love this one when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Priyanka. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really good, and the cover's so cool! Hope you enjoy, thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my WoW

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hadn't heard of this series before but I hope you enjoy book 2! Looks like we both picked sequels this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this. Samantha Young is on my TBR too. Happy reading!

    Best wishes
    Vi @ Gone With The Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not familiar with this author but the synopsis sounds really great. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not sure this is a book for me, but I hope you'll love it! :)
    Thanks for sharing, and for stopping by my WoW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't read a lot of books like this one but it does sound really lovely.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent post .. Everyone should read this once. Thanks http://aazae.com/

    ReplyDelete