Wednesday 8 February 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #29 ~ Devil in Spring (The Ravenels, #3) by Lisa Kleypas


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

30179647

Title: Devil in Spring (The Ravenels, #3)
(Click on the title to know more about it on goodreads.)
 Author:  Lisa Kleypas
Genre:  Historical Romance
Publication Date:  February 21st, 2017


Goodreads Summary:



An eccentric wallflower…

Most debutantes dream of finding a husband. Lady Pandora Ravenel has different plans. The ambitious young beauty would much rather stay at home and plot out her new board game business than take part in the London Season. But one night at a glittering society ball, she’s ensnared in a scandal with a wickedly handsome stranger.

A cynical rake…

After years of evading marital traps with ease, Gabriel, Lord St. Vincent, has finally been caught-by a rebellious girl who couldn’t be less suitable. In fact, she wants nothing to do with him. But Gabriel finds the high-spirited Pandora irresistible. He’ll do whatever it takes to possess her, even if their marriage of convenience turns out to be the devil’s own bargain.

A perilous plot…

After succumbing to Gabriel’s skilled and sensuous persuasion, Pandora agrees to become his bride. But soon she discovers that her entrepreneurial endeavors have accidentally involved her in a dangerous conspiracy and only her husband can keep her safe. As Gabriel protects her from their unknown adversaries, they realize their devil’s bargain may just turn out to be a match made in heaven...


I'm waiting because...


I love Lisa Kleypas's writing. She's a genius when it comes to historical romance. I just devour her historical books so can't get enough of them. Thankfully it's releasing soon. I've been waiting for it for a LONG time! Also, the cover is so pretty!

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

16 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lovely cover! I'm always happy to find new recs for historical romance books, so thank you for bringing this to my attention! :D Amazing pick!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I hope you read this series and enjoy it!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I've never read anything by Lisa Kleypas, but I always hear good things! Hope you enjoy this one when you read it (not too long to wait until it's released!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she has really amazing historical books.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Ooh, sounds like quite a dramatic story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeah and I am loving it :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. You had me at debutante and handsome stranger! This sounds like a wonderful book. Thanks so much for sharing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! They had me there too!! I seriously love Lisa Kleypas's historical books and I read most of them in your Summer Challenge only. So thanks for arranging that!
      Also, Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. This one is going to be a hit, I'm sure! I've not read any of Kleypas's "old" HR, but I've read some of her recent contemporary and HR and I've enjoyed them (for the most part). I might read some of the older HR novels she has written before reading this one. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fantastic week, Priyanka. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her HR books and if you're going to read her older ones I strongly recommend Hathaways series, if you haven't read it already.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Oooh! Another fantastic book from Lisa Kleypas! I really need to check this out!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you totally should! :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Oooh this looks really good!! And I just LOVE the cover :) Hope you enjoy when you read it!
    Here's my WoW

    New follower :)
    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too cause it really is a great series!
      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  8. Hadn't heard of this series but I do like the cover! Will have to check out book 1!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds interesting. A lot of people at my job read her, but I've never picked up anything by her before.

    ReplyDelete