Tuesday 14 February 2017

TOP TEN TUESDAY #15 ~ ALL ABOUT ROMANCE FREEBIE


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is All About Romance Freebie.

I have been wanting to recommend some Romance Books for while now and since this topic is about Romance Freebie, I thought this is the perfect opportunity to do just that and get them recommendations rolling!

1. Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor) Series by Jill Shalvis:
7863423


What better way to start off romance book recommendations than by starting with Jill Shalvis's Lucky Harbor series. This book is one of my top favourites in the series also overall. When you're feeling down, wanna read about some small town cute romance stories, this is the perfect series to cheer you up. The writing, characters and stories are just amazing, you will not be disappointed reading this.
                       
                       
2. About that Night (FBI/US Attorney) by Julie James:  



Next I have FBI/US Attorney series. Julie James is such a talented writer, you will fall for her writing immediately. It has got FBI, lawyers and everything. You get thrill, humor and romance rolled into one. It's a very classy series and I just can't get enough of it.  


3. Sweet Little Lies (Heartbreaker Bay) Jill Shalvis:




Continuing with Adult Contemporary genre, I have another Jill Shalvis series based in San Francisco. A little group of friends who either live in the same building or have their businesses in that building. All of the characters are sweet. The stories are filled with their struggles, humor and great romance. A definite recommendation when it comes to a rocky yet sweet romance.

4. Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling) by Nalini Singh:


Its paranormal romance time. I can't recommend this series enough. I am always blabbering about this author and her books that everyone now should know that none of my recommendation, favourite and all that kinda lists or gonna be complete without this series. This author is a pure genius. This series has three interesting races, Changelings, Psys and of course humans. The stories are just incredible, you fall in love with each and every character and the writing and the brain used behind each every little detail just blows my brain. LOL. The romance is just wonderfuI in this series. You will devour each and every book in this series within hours. Just check it out on Goodreads and Paranormal readers? If you haven't read this series yet? You are massively missing out! 

5. In Death series by J.D.Robb:


There are tons of books in this series and that's like a supply of unlimited Grade A candies.  So who's complaining? I think mostly everyone is aware of this series and Roarke and Eve, So need I say more about this series? A series set in future with a badass female detective and amazing, hot Irish billionaire who devotes his life for her, and the stories are filled with amazing, thrilling and badass mysteries. Yep, It just sounds like my kinda series.


6. Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry:


I just LOVE this book by Katie McGarry. Its on the top of my YA favourites list. YA readers, if you haven't read this book? You gotta read it like today! It has covered some problems and its just so motivating seeing Echo and Noah work so hard to get over their personal demons and the romance is obviously swoon worthy. 
Today I'm not recommending YA books as much as I would like because I just have so many Adult books to talk about. But I will be talking more about YA books in detail in the future.  


7. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles:

4268157

Another YA book I love is Perfect Chemistry. Well, the trilogy. I just adore Fuentes( I honestly don't know how to properly pronounce this. This trilogy is more a realistic fiction. It definitely has great high school romance but it also shines a bright light on how people from the wrong sides of track really struggle in America. And it was just very emotional yet very inspiring to read. That being said, its not at all a dark series, it is fun and full of hopes, sweet and lovely stories.

8. Romancing the Mister (Bridgertons) by Julia Quinn: 

110384

Moving to Historical fiction, I love Bridgertons series by Julia Quinn. You get a story for each Bridgerton sibling. The family is hilarious and set in olden days, its just lovely to read about them falling in love. Amazing, light and fun historical series.   


9. Mine Till Midnight (The Hathaways) by Lisa Kleypas :

693016

Its a story of an unconventional family trying fit in London society in 1800s. An ensemble of really great and lovely characters, whose stories you can't help but devour. Strongly recommend it for all historical readers out there.


10. My Kind of Wonderful (Cedar Ridge) by Jill Shalvis:

25317360

I started this series with a JS book, thought I would end with her book only. This easily is amongst my top 5 favourite romance books. It's trilogy of Kincaid siblings who own a family Resort. Its set in winter and its snowing and its all about skiing and everything just makes it a perfect winter read. I love this book because the heroine has shown recovering from cancer and her personality is just so inspiring, she is my top favourite heroine. Hudson too has his own set of problems and they cope with them together and the chemistry between them is enough to blow all the lights in Cedar Ridge so you can't pass on this book.

So there you go. Let me know if you've read the books I mentioned above or if they are on your TBR. And leave the links to you Top Ten as well, I'll be happy to visit your blogs! 





27 comments:

  1. 'About that Night' sounds good - I love anything with some courtroom drama! Will have to check some of these out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't read the genre so the only author I've read on the list is Nalini Singh but I didn't really like her stuff. I'm more a zombie kind of girl! Literally, with how grim I feel this morning! Trying not to look in the mirror...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha ohhh I really wish you had liked her but hopefully you find some good books this weekend!
      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. These look really good :) Glad you love the romances! I think I need to start these books, they're all new to me, haha ;)
    Thanks for visiting my Valentine's post!

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Do check all the books out, hope you like them if you do read them :)
      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. I just started reading Jill Shalvis books with the Cedar Ridge Series and loved her writing. I will read The Lucky Harbor Series at some point too. I have a pile of Julia Quinn and Lisa Kleypas to read. They were hosts at one of the RT Convention sessions and my daughter won a huge pile of their titles that we have all been working our way through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is so cool! I hope you do end up reading Lucky Harbor series and enjoying it! Also hope you love Julia Quinn and Lisa Kleypas books too!!
      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. I LOVE Julie James, but I still have to read "About that Night". So happy to see "Pushing The Limits" and "Perfect Chemistry" here. I don't see a lot of people talking about them, but these books are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Now a days people just rave about so many new YA books, people have forgotten about these and I find that these books were far better than the over popular ones. You should read About that Night cause it is really amazing and I think you'll like it cause this one is the best!

      Delete
  6. I haven`t heard of any of these - now I got a lot of recommendations! Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you check them out and like them and end up reading them :)
      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  7. Love your blog! As you saw, I too love Jill Shalvis! Her books are slightly predictable but so comforting in their predictability!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And Yes! Just perfect when you want to relax :)
      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  8. I haven't read any of these, but Simply Irresistible, About That Night, and Pushing the Limits are all headed for my TBR list! Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Yay!! I hope you read them soon and enjoy them!
      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  9. Most of these are unfamiliar to me, but I did read one of Lisa's contempories. Your first pick looks really cute, and I'm curious about Katie McGarry's books (I have the first book in her new series). Thanks for the recommendations - and for the Finding Wonderland follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I want to read Katie McGarry's new series too! Hope you check these books out and enjoy reading them!
      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  10. Great pictures. I've heard such wonderful things about Jill Shavis and I really should pick up a book from her and give it a try. Nice feature this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please do. I hope you read her books soon and enjoy them.
      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  11. Yay Julia Quinn :) I also like Lisa Kleypa's writing style. I need to read Mine Till Midnight. Her title 'Marrying Winterborne' was good. I need to check out the other books on your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love that series, Marrying Winterborne was good! I can't wait for Devil in Spring.
      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  12. I really want to try a Julia Quinn novel. So many people rave about her books! Great list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you definitely should pick up her books. She is a great historical writer!
      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  13. The Fuentes brothers! Alex was my favorite of course, especially the romance with Slex and Brittany. Great post, Priyanka! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so agree with you on Pushing the Limits! That is such a fantastic read!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been meaning to read the In Death series!

    ReplyDelete