Friday 10 February 2017

The Friday 56 ~ Bloodlines by Richelle Mead


The Friday 56 is a weekly blog meme hosted by Freda’s Voice. Join in every Friday and share an excerpt from a book you’ve been reading.
Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence (or a few, just don’t spoil it) that grab you.
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post here in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. It’s that simple.

Today I am sharing about Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (Click on it to go to Goodreads page of the book) because that's what I am buddy reading with two of my Instagram friends. 

8709527

“That was too close,” I said. “And you did good, by the way.” “I know,” he said proudly. “And actually, I kind of want that tattoo now. Did you find what you were looking for?” I opened my eyes and sighed. “I did. And a whole lot more.”

Woah did it built up the suspense? I hope it did!
I am loving it so far so definitely recommend it for YA fantasy readers and Vampire Academy lovers.



6 comments:

  1. Yes, now I want to know more. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your excerpt definitely makes me curious. Why does she suddenly want a tattoo?
    My Friday post features An Innocent Client.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read anything by the author yet, but I've heard a lot of good things about this series. Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read this author too!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read this author before, but I've always been intrigued. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you enjoying Bloodlines? It's been on my TBR for ages!

    ReplyDelete