Wednesday 27 July 2016

WWW Wednesday #1

IMG_1384-0

WWW Wednesday is a meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words. Just answer the three questions below and leave your link to the post in the comment section of their blog.


The Three W's are :

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading :
I am reading a Historical Romance book, Secrets of a Summer Night by Lisa Kleypas from Wallflowers series. This is a series about girls who are wallflowers in London. They are all very sweet and how they plan to end up with husbands. The first book is about Annabelle who standard wise is rich but money is broke and she is looking for a husband and it can be anyone but Simon Hunt because he is a rake. Simon Hunt is a butchers son who becomes rich by investing money and has everything but he is still lonely and for some reason his attention is captured by Annabelle, who despises him a lot.
I am really enjoying this Lisa Kleypas can write amazing Historical Romance!

Recently Finished :
The Ravenels series's two released book, Cold-Hearted Rake and Marrying Winterborne by Lisa Kleypas. Reading these two books has gotten me into the historical genre mood and so I am continuing with her books. These two books were fantastic honestly. Devon and Rhys Winterborne both first agitate you but once they set their eyes on the girls, they just transform into such lovable characters! Can't wait for book 3!

Reading Next :
I will be continue on with the Wallflowers series only, because I genuinely can't get enough of Lisa Kleypas's historical books! If you are looking for amazing Historical Romance and stories which show some modern changes in historical books, she is the author you should look for.



7 comments:

  1. I need to get around to reading a Kleypas book!! I might have to try that series :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your enthusiasm for these Lisa Kleypas' books has got me really curious! I'll have to check them out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah please do check them out! They are really great books!

      Delete
  3. Secrets of Summer Nights just sounds like a great title.

    https://girlof1000wonders.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/www-wednesdays-july-27/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to read a ton of historical romance. I don't read so much anymore. But I am the same as you when I find an author I like!

    ReplyDelete