Friday 15 July 2016

Feature and Follow #11

Feature & Follow time is here!!

Feature & Follow is a meme hosted by two hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Feature and Follow’s goal is to promote the book blogging and author community to join together and support each other – even if it is just through a simple follow. For rules visit Parajunkee and Alison's blogs!

This week's post prompt is
What is your favourite character archetype(s)?
Okay after giving this question some thought, I have decided on following types as my favourite character archetypes:
A. Heroines: For heroines, I like when the girl is clever and a badass at the same time like Mercy from Psy-Changeling series by Nalini Singh or sweet, clever and a badass like Sascha from the same series or if they're sweet and a fighter, like Bailey Moore from My Kind of Wonderful by Jill Shalvis.
B. Heroes : My preferred archetype for heroes is charming, but not jerks and love it when they grovel when mistaken, Jill Shalvis can make that happen! I love most guys from Lucky Harbor series. Also Dean from Supernatural TV show is my favourite character archetype. Or Cam from Wait For You by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

What about you?

Leave links to your Feature & Follow down in the comments below and I will follow back. :)






6 comments:

  1. I love Dean too. I'm only on like season 5 of Supernatural, so I have a long way to go, but I love it. Great choices all around. Thank you for stopping by my blog, followed you back on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like Dean too! I love Supernatural and even though you have a lot of episodes to go I think you'll enjoy them!
      Thanks for stopping by and for the follow!

      Delete
  2. LOL. I think you've got a line of Dean-lovers, here. He's definitely an alpha, but he has that squishy inside, and he's not afraid to shed a man-tear when the occasion calls for it. THAT is sexy!

    Heather
    Bloodthirsty Muses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cam is the perfect guy, he's such good guy! Well, I love any guy from JLA, she's amazing creating characters, she never goes wrong with that!

    New Bloglovin follower!

    Giova @ corazones Literarios

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I LOVE Cam and while that maybe true for me with most guys from JLA like, I like Daemon but I hated that Frigid book guy and its just sometimes its a hit for me or a miss. Thanks for the follow!

      Delete