Wednesday 20 July 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #25 ~ The Trouble with Mistletoe (Heartbreaker Bay, #2) by Jill Shalvis


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Title: The Trouble with Mistletoe (Heartbreaker Bay, #2)
(Click on the title to know more about it on goodreads.)
 Author:  Jill Shalvis
Genre:  Adult, Contemporary Romance
Publication Date:  September 27th, 2016

     28446375

Goodreads Summary-

If she has her way . . .

Willa Davis is wrangling puppies when Keane Winters stalks into her pet shop with frustration in his chocolate-brown eyes and a pink bedazzled cat carrier in his hand. He needs a kitty sitter, stat. But the last thing Willa needs is to rescue a guy who doesn’t even remember her . . .

He’ll get nothing but coal in his stocking.

Saddled with his great-aunt’s Feline from Hell, Keane is desperate to leave her in someone else’s capable hands. But in spite of the fact that he’s sure he’s never seen the drop-dead-gorgeous pet shop owner before, she seems to be mad at him . . .

Unless he tempers “naughty” with a special kind of nice . . .

Willa can’t deny that Keane’s changed since high school: he’s less arrogant, for one thing—but he doesn’t even remember her.  How can she trust him not to break her heart again? It’s time to throw a coin in the fountain, make a Christmas wish—and let the mistletoe do its work

I'm waiting because...


I loved the first book of this series, Sweet Little Lies a lot and like I always say, Jill Shalvis is my no.1 favourite contemporary author and I can't wait for this book especially because I liked Willa in the first book though I am not sure if I'll like Keane but I trust Ms. Shalvis and am looking forward to it.

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

23 comments:

  1. Ummm.... YES! This one is on my wishlist!!!
    Happy Reading! <a href="http://paulettespapers.com/?p=11617”>Dani @ Paulette’s Papers</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cool! I hope we both enjoy it!

      Delete
    2. Never heard of this book but it sounds interesting. Great pic!
      (New follower on insta as well!)

      Delete
    3. Yeah it sounds interesting, thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. Not really my kind of read, but I hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get around to reading a Jill Shalvis book :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill Shalvis? Yes, it's definitely on my list to read. I love this author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this author yet, but really want to. Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do give her books a chance soon then! I Love her writing!

      Delete
  6. Ooh! Jill Shalvis! I'm definitely checking this book out!
    Here’s my Waiting on Wednesday and Recommend This! Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the head up, will be adding this to my tbr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! Be sure too and I hope you like this series!

      Delete
  8. I'm not sure this is a book for me, but I hope you love it! :) Thanks for sharing, and for stopping by my WoW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like such a fun read! I hope that it is one that you enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too and it looks like fun so hoping for the best!

      Delete
  10. This sounds utterly, absolutely adorable, and a little ... fiery too lol! And definitely a fun cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it sounds all that and its a fun cover so hoping to enjoy it!

      Delete
  11. Ohh great pick this one looks and sounds absolutely cute and fun and I love books set on Christmas time. I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance. Thank you for stopping by my WOW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It sounds great so I hope it turns out great and I love Christmas time novels too! Thanks for stopping by too!

      Delete