Friday 22 July 2016

Feature and Follow #12

Feature & Follow time is here!!

Feature & Follow is a meme hosted by two hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Feature and Follow’s goal is to promote the book blogging and author community to join together and support each other – even if it is just through a simple follow. For rules visit Parajunkee and Alison's blogs!

This week's post prompt is
What are two of your favourite book to movie adaptations?
I don't always end up liking the book to movie adaptations, movies always fall short to my expectations. But! I LOVED Harry Potter movies and The Hunger Games(First movie). Maybe because I watched the movies first and then read the books, and maybe that's why, those two are my favourite. In Harry Potter's case, I am only just reading all the books, I am on book 3 by the way. And of course I am enjoying books far more than the movies and regret not reading it before. But better late than never.

What about you?

Leave links to your Feature & Follow down in the comments below and I will follow back. :)







21 comments:

  1. Great choices! I like them too! Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost picked the first Hunger Games movie too. It was really well done. I also am on book 3 of the Harry Potter series! I'm watching each movie as I finish with the book. Really good so far! Old follower. You can check out my FF post HERE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I am doing that too! watching each movie after finishing the book, I am really enjoying it.

      Delete
  3. Do you like the first HG? It's ok but, I really don't. Actualy, it makes me dizzy with all the zoom in and out. I can't stand it. You're the first person that I knows who actually like that one. :)

    Keep up with HP, it doesn't matter when you read it, just that you're enjoying it! And I'm glad you do.

    Old Follower. Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually liked the first book more than the other two maybe that is why I like the first movie the best and also it was kind of new to me, the concept, And it was my first Distopian movie so maybe these all things factored in.
      And I am enjoying HP a lot so I am glad too for starting to finally read it!

      Delete
  4. Nice choices! I am the biggest Harry Potter nerd! I know all the spells. lol! Are you excited for Harry Potter And The Cursed Child coming out at the end of the month? I’m an Old Follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool!! I am actually very excited! Want to finish reading all the books in this series so that I can go on to reading that one but at the same time I don't want it to get over.. LOL

      Delete
  5. Harry Potter that's an excellent choice the books and movies were both really good. Followed on Twitter and Goodreads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I thought so too :) And thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  6. I agree with both, although I have a weird relationship to HP! LOL

    I tend to like the books better than their movies too, as a rule.

    Following on Twitter!
    Heather
    Bloodthirsty Muses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am like that too! So I really had to just make movies compete in my head! Thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  7. I also picked Harry Potter. I also read the books after watching (most of) the films. The Hunger Games movie was also well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still haven't seen the Harry Potter movies yet! Here’s my FF!

    Following you through GFC and Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should then cause they are pretty good! Thank you for the follow! :)

      Delete
  9. Great choices. I loved the harr potter movies as well. But the books are so much better.

    here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choices. I loved the harr potter movies as well. But the books are so much better.

    here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely better late than never. I hope you're enjoying them. Book 3 is my absolute favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I am just two chapters in because I have to read other books too but definitely enjoying the HP world!

      Delete