Monday 4 July 2016

Summer TBR Wipeout 2016 ~ Introductory Post

1

I am participating in Summer TBR Wipeout 2016, hosted by The Candid Cover. If you want to check it out, click on the link.
This Readathon will help me clear out books from my tbr, so I am very excited for it!


Today's post is the introductory one. What am I planning to read. I haven't read a lot of books in these past two months, so I have a huge tbr pile. I have a goal of 10 books for this Readathon. 
Here are the books(you can click on the cover to view the book on goodreads) :

1. Too Hot to Handle (Romancing the Clarksons, #1 ) by Tessa Bailey

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26247873-too-hot-to-handle


2. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K.Rowling(Yes, that's right. I never got to the books when I was young, so going to read these with my book club on IG)

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3.Harry_Potter_and_the_Sorcerer_s_Stone?ac=1&from_search=true


3. Passenger (Passenger, #1) by Alexandra Bracken

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20983362-passenger?ac=1&from_search=true

4. Cold-Hearted Rake (The Ravenels, #1) by Lisa Kleypas

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24431358-cold-hearted-rake

5. Marrying Winterborne (The Ravenels, #2) by Lisa Kleypas

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26242354-marrying-winterborne

8. Rock Wedding (Rock Kiss, #4) by Nalini Singh

28937797

7. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K.Rowling

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15881.Harry_Potter_and_the_Chamber_of_Secrets

8. To Have and to Hold (The Wedding Belles, #1) by Lauren Layne

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/27271035-to-have-and-to-hold?utm_campaign=2016_7&utm_content=author_pos4&utm_medium=email&utm_source=new_releases

9. Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers, #1) by Lisa Kleypas

114162

10.  It Happened One Autumn (Wallflowers, #2) by Lisa Kleypas

827412

10 comments:

  1. Readathon is such a fun way to catch up with reading goals! You have a great tbr. I've read most of these but I do wanna get to Chasing Impossible and Under the Lights. Best of luck with the challenge, Priyanka! :)

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I want to discuss all these books when we meet! This will also help me reach my goal so hoping for the best!

      Delete
  2. Awesome selection for the summer! I read Harry Potter so long ago and I would really love to re-read it at some point. The books are just so long! I can't wait to see how your summer reading goes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and HP books are on my tbr for long time so now I am finally going to read it.

      Delete
  3. I was just saying I need to try some Kleypas books! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read her contemporary romance books, but haven't read any historical ones, apparently they're amazing. :)

      Delete
  4. What a great list! I just re-read the first two Harry Potter books this spring. It had been a long time since I'd first read them (I was a bit older when the HP craze happened so I binged the whole series after they were all out). I just finished Passenger and really enjoyed it. I love Nalini Singh's Psy and Angel series...I haven't read any of her contemporary works. Looking forward to seeing your updates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the right age when HP books were released but I never got to them, so at the age 23 I am going to read them. Cause I don't want to leave anything behind. LOL
      And Really? You Nalini Singh's Psy-Changeling and Guild Hunter series? I LOVE them too!! This my first contemporary series read by her and they are all good. You should give them a try. You'll just have to be patient with the first one cause its not that great and is long. But from the second one on wards, its perfect. :)

      Delete
  5. Good luck with reading all your TBRs. Mine have become endless and am giving away books I haven't yet read. Sigh! Keep cool this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read Harry Potter ages ago, I think I need to re-read it sometime soon. Also, having loved Alexandra Bracken's The Darkest Minds trilogy, I'm really excited for Passenger. I can't wait to hear what you think of the books in your TBR! Good luck and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete