Wednesday 15 June 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #21 ~ Sweet Little Lies (Heartbreaker, #1) by Jill Shalvis


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Title: Sweet Little Lies (Heartbreaker Bay, #1)
 Author:  Jill Shalvis
Genre:  Adult, Contemporary Romance, Women Fiction, Chick Lit
Publication Date:  June 28th, 2016

     30173158 

Goodreads Summary-

Choose the one guy you can’t have . . .

As captain of a San Francisco Bay tour boat, Pru can handle rough seas—the hard part is life on dry land. Pru loves her new apartment and her neighbors; problem is, she’s in danger of stumbling into love with Mr. Right for Anybody But Her.

Fall for him—hard . . .

Pub owner Finn O’Riley is six-foot-plus of hard-working hottie who always makes time for his friends. When Pru becomes one of them, she discovers how amazing it feels to be on the receiving end of that deep green gaze. But when a freak accident involving darts (don’t ask) leads to shirtless first aid, things rush way past the friend zone. Fast.

And then tell him the truth.

Pru only wants Finn to be happy; it’s what she wishes for at the historic fountain that’s supposed to grant her heart’s desire. But wanting him for herself is a different story—because Pru’s been keeping a secret that could change everything. . . .

I'm waiting because...

Because its Jill Shalvis and she is my autobuy author. And the synopsis sounds great!

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

33 comments:

  1. mmmm I do enjoy books with a six-foot-plus of hard-working hottie ;) Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard lots of great thing about this author! Hope you love this when you read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she's awesome. I hope so too!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I will have to check this one out!! https://literarydust.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm. It is intriguing. Not to mention that six-foot-plus of hard-working hottie. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Right? But her writing is also so good! If you are looking for some light read, she's my author for that!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. This one is on my must have list!!! :)
    Happy Reading! <a href="http://paulettespapers.com/?p=10556”>Dani @ Paulette’s Papers</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! Happy Reading to you too!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I've not read anything by Shalvis! I just got one of her books in the mail though. I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a great week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Let me know when you read those. Which books have you got?
      Thanks for stopping by too!

      Delete
  7. I haven't read any Jill Shalvis books yet, but I have one on my TBR that I need to get to. Great pick! Thanks for visiting my WOW earlier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh then you need to get to them fast! Particularly, Lucky Harbor series! :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Freak accident involving darts? Sounds very cute. I'll have to look into it. :)

    Rachelle @ Shell's Stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's Jill Shalvis's writing. She's an awesome writer. Do check it out!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. Jill Shalvis is an auto-buy for me too. Love her books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh, I haven't heard of her before! Cute pick! Here's mine: http://editingeverything.com/blog/2016/06/15/wow-muse-jessie-burton/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Freak dart accident, oh boy! I do love friend-to-lover stories and Finn sounds like a hottie, haha. Excited that this comes out soon! Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for sharing (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah yeah! Hopefully I will cause Jill Shalvis is an awesome writer.

      Delete
  12. I don't the author but the book sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Jill Shalvis writes great contemporary romance.

      Delete
  13. I honestly don't know how I've managed to not read anything by Shalvis yet. Her books sure do sound like a ton of fun though.. someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read them soon! You can start with Lucky Harbor series.

      Delete
  14. I haven't read any from Jill Shalvis yet, but I love the sound of this! And Finn is my favorite guy name, so I'll read anything with a main character with that name! Onto the list it goes! :)

    Wonderful pick!
    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love her writing! Really? Awesome. Hope you like this book! I like the name Finn too!

      Delete
  15. This looks interesting! I hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't read anything by Jill Shalvis, but I've seen her name around. It looks interesting. Not my usual read, but good. Hope you enjoy it! My autobuy author is Charles de Lint. He writes urban fantasy. Followed back via GFC and Bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's nice. I have only read Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series in Urban fantasy genre and I loved all the books, its still an ongoing series. I wanna try reading more of taht genre so I'll check him out on goodreads! Thanks for the follow and stopping by!

      Delete
  17. Great pick I've been dying too read this author for a long time now, because I heard nothing but amazing things about her books. And this one really looks and sounds amazing. I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance. Thank you for stopping by my WOW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I am hoping to enjoy it too! And you should definitely check her books out, maybe you'll like her books! Thank you for stopping by too!

      Delete