Friday 10 June 2016

Feature and Follow #8

Feature & Follow time is here!!


Feature & Follow is a meme hosted by two hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Feature and Follow’s goal is to promote the book blogging and author community to join together and support each other – even if it is just through a simple follow. For rules visit Parajunkee and Alison's blogs!

This week's post prompt is

What is your all time favourite book?
Like everyone, I find this question very very hard. That is why, I have narrowed down to two series(sorry have to cheat, can't choose one book!). 
Click on the titles to checkout the series on goodreads.

26089799     15842374
Allegiance of Honor is the latest book in the Psy-Changeling series on 14th of June. It is an intelligent series, really. It is a series with Psy (a new race NS created), Changelings and Humans. And trust me, when you meet one character, you can't help it but want a book for that character! And the author is so generous with providing free short scenes in the newsletters and everything. That satisfies you. Its a Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Paranormal Romance combined and is my favourite paranormal series ever.
Second, Lucky Harbor series is a contemporary romance series with great humour, great stories and writing. Not only the main characters but even the side characters are awesome and nice. If you're looking for a great light read, Lucky Harbor is the series for you!

So here are my two favourite series, do check them out soon!

What about you?

Leave links to your Feature & Follow down in the comments below and I will follow back. :)



17 comments:

  1. New GFC follower. I haven't heard of either of these but they look good :)

    My #FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I love Nalini's books too! Nw google+ follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAhaha That makes me very glad to hear!
      Thank you for following and visiting!

      Delete
  3. I've heard so many good things about Jill Shalvis. I need to try her. Nailini too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh both of them are the best!
      Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. I've heard heard of either of these, added Slave to Sensation on my TBR though. Thanks!

    (new GFC follower)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am so glad you added it to your tbr!
      Thanks for the follow and stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Interesting choices. Enjoy the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good choice! I just finished Allegiance of Honor today. And Nalini is so freaking nice!

    My FF: http://bambi-unbridled.blogspot.com/2016/06/ff-feature-follow-11-your-all-time.html

    Old Follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? That is so cool! I love Nalini Singh!

      Delete
  7. I know! It is SO hard to pick just one book out of the entire psy-changeling series. Luc, Hawke and Max are my all time favs. I can't believe I didn't think of Jill Shalvis! Its just that Allegiance of Honor is on my mind right now so I'm all about Nalini Singh :)

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! They are all my favs too. That is why went for the whole series only. And JS is always on my mind lol. But yes So pumped to read Allegiance of Honor!

      Delete
  8. I really do need to get around to reading the Psy-Changeling series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you do, and I hope you'll love it, when you read it :)

      Delete
  9. Ohh awesome pick I haven't read any of these books yet but they do look and sound absolutely fantastic especially the Psy-Changeling series! Thank you for stopping by my #FFF Old Follower on Bloglovin, Instagram and Google+ New Follower on Twitter and e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hahaha! Thanks for all the follows! Also thanks for stopping by too! PSy-Changeling series is awesome!

      Delete