Friday 24 June 2016

Feature and Follow #10

Feature & Follow time is here!!

Feature & Follow is a meme hosted by two hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Feature and Follow’s goal is to promote the book blogging and author community to join together and support each other – even if it is just through a simple follow. For rules visit Parajunkee and Alison's blogs!

This week's post prompt is
Name one or more standalone books that you wish was a series.
There are only two books that come to my mind because I am a series addict and read only series mostly. 
1. Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan
I want this to be a seires because Mia Sheridan mostly writes standalones and I love her writing, and loved this book would've loved some good people getting some books in the town this book is set in. 
2. Unfixable by Tessa Bailey
This book is spin off of Line of Duty's Protecting What's His, but this is set in Ireland and there was a hero's sister in the book I wanted a book for and wanted to see more of Willa and Shane, main characters of this 

What about you?

Leave links to your Feature & Follow down in the comments below and I will follow back. :)





15 comments:

  1. i loved Archer's voice! This book is amazing! I'm Sagittarius too! ;) Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read either of the ones you've listed. Will have to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah do check them out, cause they're really good books :)

      Delete
  3. These are both new to me! I'll have to go look them up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hopping by my site, these are all new to me... new follower via Google plus... happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had archer's voice on my tbr for a while, I must get to that! And I haven't heard of unfixable but I looked it up and it sounds like my cup of tea :) new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do read Archer's voice soon then! And yes, Unfixable is a great book too so do check that one out!
      Thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  6. These are all new books to me, I'll definitely be checking out Archer's Voice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is my favourite so be sure to check her out :)

      Delete
    2. That one is my favourite so be sure to check her out :)

      Delete
  7. Ohh great picks I almost got Archer's Voice when I met Mia in an author signing last year, but I choose both Leo & Leo Choice which I absolutely loved and enjoyed Leo but I haven't read Leo Choice yet. I also have Unfixable by Tessa Bailey which I haven't read yet but I am so going to remedy that real soon. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. Old Follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay you have to read Archer's Voice then! I loved Leo and Leo's chance. Both books were good. But Archer's Voice is my favourite and Unfixable also, you've to get to it fast!

      Delete