Wednesday 4 November 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #15 ~ More Than Enough (More Than, #5) by Jay McLean


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Title: More Than Enough (More Than, #5) 
 Author:  Jay McLean
Genre:  New Adult, Romance, Contemporary
Publication Date:  November 16th, 2015

22723768

Goodreads Summary-

There’s no emotion greater than fear.
No ache greater than grief.
No sound greater than silence.
***
I’m grateful he showed up on my doorstep,
pissed off and angry at the world.
If he hadn’t, I wouldn’t be here.
And I don’t just mean here on this journey with him.
I mean here, in this world.
*
I wonder what events in all our lives—hers included—are The Turning Points? The points where we all determine that the fear of our pasts and the uncertainty of our futures are greater than our need for happiness.
Here.
Now.
While time and everything around us stands unmoving… who’s to say we can’t have it all?
***
We wanted it all.
We wanted it with each other.
We thrived on the chaos we created.
And ignored the Mayhem that ensued.
Because falling in love was easy.
But sometimes, love isn’t enough.

I'm waiting because...

I liked this series right from the first book itself. So its a nice series with great writing.And I guess this is the last book in this series so can't wait!

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

12 comments:

  1. Ooo, I've not heard of this book or author! I do love the cover, and this one sounds like something I *might* enjoy (I'm picky with contemporary!). I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope I do too. I love the cover too! You should check out this series on Goodreads. :)

      Delete
  2. I bought More Than This for kindle some weeks ago and hopefully I get around to reading it soon.

    Thanks for stopping by, and I'm following you back on Bloglovin'

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. How intriguing! I know give this series a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read first three books and absolutely loved it. :)

      Delete
  4. I love the summary! It sounds like this story is very emotional, too. Great pick, Priyanka!
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really read contemporary but this does sound good. If I had more time I'd certainly consider it:-) Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, this is the first time I've heard of this series. I hope you enjoy this installment!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is actually a very good series.. I hope I do too! Thanks for visiting me too!

      Delete