Friday 20 November 2015

Friday Finds #1

FridayFinds-ADailyRhythm2
FRIDAY FINDS is a weekly meme hosted by adailyrhythm                                                     It showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).
So my first Friday Finds. Here is my pile that added to my tbr recently:
24431358        25887389        

23398947        22586926

27158719        25530076

Yeah all of them are contemporary romance books. Guess this was contemporary romance genre week.
What are your Friday Finds? Let me know, in the comments below.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you found some great books to read!! Happy reading to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, "Come to me recklessly" sounds VERY interesting! I might check this one out too - I hope you enjoy all these reads a lot!! :D

    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds this week! :) I've never head of any of these, so that's exciting for me to find more new books!

    ReplyDelete