Monday 5 April 2021

IT'S MONDAY WHAT ARE YOU READING? #2

  

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organise yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.




I am currently reading Get a Life, Chloe Brown this week and I am so far really enjoying it(today being the first day haha)



And this past week I spent rereading the first three books from Lucky Harbor series by Jill Shalvis,  and I really enjoyed it, if you want a community feel small-town romance where every character just touched your heart? this series is highly recommended to you!


1 comment:

  1. Ooh nice! All new to me ones but I hope you enjoy and enjoyed them all!


    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete