Monday 26 April 2021

IT'S MONDAY WHAT ARE YOU READING? #3

   

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organise yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.


I am currently reading Rumor Has It by Jill Shalvis this week and I am so far really enjoying it(today being the first day haha)

I spent this past week rereading books at random from the Animal Magnetism series by Jill Shalvis, and I am loving it, So, UP NEXT I'm going to continue rereading the remaining books in the series! If you want a community feel small-town romance with all the cute cuddly animals, I highly recommended this series to you!

5 comments:

  1. It's so fun to re-read old favorites!

    Hope you enjoy your books this week, too -

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a new book to me - I will have to check it out! I also LOVE re-reading books xD Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Hope you enjoy this one!


    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not even an animal lover, but I liked the first book in Jill Shalvis's Animal Magnetism series. I should look for the next book! Thanks for visiting my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love rereading favourites, especially a series, when I can read them in order and see the characters develop.

    ReplyDelete