Saturday 27 February 2021

STACKING THE SHELVES #19

   



Stacking The Shelves is hosted by  Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality it's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

This month I got a few ebooks, it was a bookstagram made me buy it haul this month!

(Click on the links to go to the Goodreads pages of the mentioned books)

 







These are the new addition to my shelf. I would love to know about yours so comment your post links down below!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh nice new reads! Those are all new to me ones but I hope you enjoy them all!


    Here's my StS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete