Saturday 10 April 2021

STACKING THE SHELVES #20

    



Stacking The Shelves is hosted by  Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality it's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

This week I got some ebooks from my bookstagram made me TBR it!

(Click on the links to go to the Goodreads pages of the mentioned books)


Ready to read this summery book!




I love Jennifer Probst's books so I am excited for this one! 



Time to discover a new to me author! Heard a lot of good things about this book! 



These are the new addition to my shelf. I would love to know about yours so comment link to your posts down below!

2 comments:

  1. Cute new reads! Those are new to me ones but I hope you enjoy them all!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look great but I love how summery the Jennifer Probst book looks especially.

    ReplyDelete