Saturday 17 June 2017

STACKING THE SHELVES #7



Stacking The Shelves is hosted by  Tynga's Reviews and it's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Hello Everyone!

This is my post-exam eBook haul. Just got done with my third and final year of BA English Lit exams and so reading books all day long is my plan! And to do that I am also co-hosting a readathon to read 5 books of your choice in 7 days from July 1st to 7th. Come join me on Instagram!!
(Click on the links to go to the Goodreads pages of the mentioned books)


32573185

I have already started reading this one and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!


                       29939048                  
         
I have read almost all of Cora Carmack's books, so it was an easy choice to get this book. Can't wait to get started with a new series by her!



                       30044001                  
         

Though not very happy with this series since Kane's book, I have been waiting for Cameo's book since forever so will catch up with the series and read this one soon. Hopefully, I like them all!



                       31306110                  
         

I like Lauren Layne's books and loved the first book in this series so will be catching with this series as well and read this.



                       30731416                  
         

I am so so excited to read this one! Good reviews, best friend loved it, lovely cover and blurb.. It's a recipe to a great book!



These are my new addition to my shelf this week. I would love to know yours so comment your post links down below! 
Also just customized my blog theme, let me know if you like it! :)

21 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're loving Silver Silence. It's a book I want to read as well. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You gotta read it soon!! It's amazing :)

      Delete
    2. I haven't read the Psy-Changeling series, though. Not sure if those need to read first per se? :P

      Delete
  2. Nice haul! I haven't read any Nalini Singh books yet, but I hope to change that soon! I hope you'll enjoy all the books you got! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! You definitely should!! :)
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Oh I can't wait to pick up Roar....so many books never enough time or $$$

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. So true! I hope Roar is good, I am very excited to read it!

      Delete
  4. Ohhh you got some great romance novels! I'm glad you're enjoying Singh's latest! I liked Roar by Cora Carmack a lot. Here's hoping there won't be a love triangle though. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fantastic weekend, Priyanka. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love triangle in which book? And oh Singh is just the best!! I am excited to read Roar! I'll read it soon!
      Thank you and you have a great one too!

      Delete
  5. Nice stack of books this week. I hope you enjoy all of your new goodies.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful selection, I've been seeing Roar posted a lot this week, Im going to have to look into it. Enjoy all your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also got Roar :P Have you seen the book trailer?? It's amazing! Hope you enjoy all the books :P!
    Kariny @Kariny's Book Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I have and It is amazing! Hope you do too!!

      Delete
  8. I love the readathon idea! I don't think I can participate because we'll be traveling during that time and my reading does a nosedive but I'll be cheering you on! So many great books! I'm intrigued by the Cora Carmack. It looks so different than her other series. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great book haul! I'm really looking forward to reading Roar too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul this week! I am reading I Knew You Were Trouble right now and am really enjoying it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your BA!!!
    I totally loved When It's Real! And LL's book is really good. I hope you enjoy them all :)
    Genesis @ Latte Nights Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  12. Layne and Showalter are two of my favorites. Yay on finishing up! Hope you've been reading tons!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nalini Singh AND Gena Showalter in the same haul! Way to go, Priyanka!

    I hope you're having a fantastic week.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete