Wednesday 28 June 2017

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY / CAN'T WAIT WEDNESDAY #41 ~ LUCKY IN LOVE BY KASIE WEST


Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and talk about the books that we are excited about that we have yet to read. Generally, they are books that are yet to be released as well. It's based on "Waiting On" Wednesday hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine

30285562

Title: Lucky in Love
(Click on the title to know more about it on goodreads.)
 Author:  Kasie West
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Young Fiction
Publication Date:  July 25th, 2017


Goodreads Summary:

In this new contemporary from YA star Kasie West, a girl who wins the lottery learns that money can cause more problems than it solves, especially when love comes into the picture. 

Maddie doesn't believe in luck. She's all about hard work and planning ahead. But one night, on a whim, she buys a lottery ticket. And then, to her astonishment --

She wins!

In a flash, Maddie's life is unrecognizable. No more stressing about college scholarships. Suddenly, she's talking about renting a yacht. And being in the spotlight at school is fun... until rumors start flying, and random people ask her for loans. Now, Maddie isn't sure who she can trust.

Except for Seth Nguyen, her funny, charming coworker at the local zoo. Seth doesn't seem aware of Maddie's big news. And, for some reason, she doesn't want to tell him. But what will happen if he learns her secret?

With tons of humor and heart, Kasie West delivers a million-dollar tale of winning, losing, and falling in love. 

I'm waiting because...


I have been meaning to read Kasie West for a long time now and its been a while that I have read a contemporary YA book so I can't wait to give this one a shot!

Another thing I can't wait for is July! Because I'm co-hosting a readathon on Instagram with my friend, Mellisa, its #sunsout5books1week. Its a challenge to read 5 books in 1 week from July 1st till July 7th! Check out my Instagram if interested! Its pri_bibliophile

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

14 comments:

  1. I don't read a lot of contemporary books but I know tons of people like this author so I'm sure you'll love it! Thanks for sharing your pick this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! And I hope I love it too! :)

      Delete
  2. I was just recently approved for an ARC of this one so I'm really excited to give it a try. I've still never read anything from Kasie West so I'm excited to change that soon. Everyone seems to love her books. I hope you get to check it out too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Everyone seems to love her books so I do hope both of us love them too!!

      Delete
  3. Ooh great pick! I've only read two Kasie Wedt books, and I hope to read more soon in the future. I hope you love it when you get the chance to read it! Here is my WoW for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I featured this book a few weeks ago and I'm really excited for this book too!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh haha that's nice! Let's hope we both enjoy it!!

      Delete
  5. I've heard great things about Kasie West and the cover is just adorable! I love the premise as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is so adorable! I have heard good things too so goine with higher expectations!!

      Delete
  6. I read this one but sadly I didn't love it like I loved her other books. It was good but not wonderful, you know? Maybe my West expectations are too high. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a great week, Priyanka. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I hope I do at least like it enough to read her other books.. Thank you :)

      Delete