Sunday 14 August 2016

Wrap - Up : Summer TBR Wipeout 2016


1

So its a wrap up on the Readathon. Now I am a little sad that its ending because I was having so much fun! My reading definitely sped up during this time. And I read 12 books and one novella, where my goal was set for 10 books only. I am very happy with my progress even though I strayed from my original TBR for this readathon and got attracted towards Lisa Kleypas' historical books. But those were there on my TBR long before the other books on my readathon TBR so I feel like I have accomplished my goal. Thanks to The Candid Cover for hosting this.

These are the books that I read throughout this Readathon.
(Click on the covers to know more about them on goodreads.)

Too Hot to Handle   Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets  Rock Wedding by Nalini Singh  To Have and to Hold by Lauren Layne
Cold Hearted Rake by Lisa Kleypas  Marrying Winterborne
Secrets of a Summer Night by Lisa Kleypas  It Happened One Autumn by Lisa Kleypas  Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas  Scandal in Spring by Lisa Kleypas
From This Day Forward by Lauren Layne  For Better or Worse by Lauren Layne

From This Day Forward is a novella and For Better or Worse is an ARC thanks to Netgalley for it, review soon to come!

I am so happy with my progress because for some reason from the start of this year my reading was slow. And I was reading like two or three books a month but now I've finished reading 12 books and a novella so that is an awesome progress I would say. 

Wallflowers was on my list since forever and I was happy because I tackled it. Now The Hathaways here I come! Wallflowers and The Hathaways are Historical Romance series by Lisa Kleypas. Loved getting into Harry Potter World and I can't wait to read further. And Lauren Layne's Contemporary Romance series The Wedding Belles is adorable so loved reading those. And Nalini Singh's Rock Wedding is my favourite enjoyed reading it!

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome that you were able to read more books than you intended! I am always a little bit envious of those that can squeeze in a little Harry Potter. I would love to reread those books some day. Thank you so much for joining in the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you! Don't worry you managed to read great amount of books as well. :)
      And yes, I loved reading Harry Potter.

      Delete