Tuesday 16 August 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY #13 ~ TOP TEN BOOKS WITH SETTINGS I WOULD LOVE TO VISIT


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is Top Ten Books with Settings I'd Love to Visit.

So like every reader I love to just get into the books and the worlds they create. Here are my top ten picks :

158423741. Lucky Harbor :  


Its a series by Jill Shalvis and Lucky Harbor is my favourite setting ever. Jill Shalvis has a knack of creating lovely little towns with great and adorable characters in it.
                                              
71792682. Psy-Changeling :  

This is a series by Nalini Singh. It is a paranormal series and is set in the future. There are many location in the series. But two main packs are in San Francisco and would love to visit the two packs DarkRiver Leopard changeling and SnowDancer Wolf changeling.


158813. Harry Potter universe :


I mean do I even have to say why for this one? 









207687

4. Heather Wells


Heather Wells series is created by Meg Cabot and its set in New York. Heather Wells was pop singer when she was young but soon her life turns upside down and then she works as an assistant in an university and completing her degree. It is a series with humour and mysteries. I really like how its set in New York, they live in the stony house and everything.




23435151
5. Cedar Ridge :


I can't help but love another town created by Jill Shalvis. Set in the mountains in Colorado, this series is with the siblings in the mix. They own a hotel which is in a snowy town. People come there to ski and stuff. Sounds a lot of fun.


21527270



6. Unfixable :

It is not as erotic as the cover suggests. It is a NewAdult book by Tessa Bailey and its set in Ireland so who doesn't want to go there? Plus the way its described in this book is awesome. I love this book.






161726387. Finding It :


The heroine travels around Europe after graduation and I just feel like doing the same. It is a NA book by Cora Carmack. Love this author.






6642402


8. FBI/US Attorney :


This series is set in Chicago and its the energy of FBI/US attorney people or the city that it just attracted my attention, I feel like living in their world. Its a very well written series by Julie James.




30173158

9. The Heartbreaker Bay :

Another Jill Shalvis book and another San Francisco book. Like I said JS is a genius where it comes to create towns. And this is a contemporary not set in the future San Francisco(Unlike Psy- Changeling). I really loved all the characters in this book and would love to go to the O' Riley's an Irish bar owned by the hero of this book and sit with all the friends in this book and chat.



16141832

10. On Dublin Street :


Various movies and this series just makes me wanna visit Dublin very bad. This series is by Samantha Young. 





18 comments:

  1. Ah I can't believe I forgot about HP!! Aren't New Adult books fabulous!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit the HP world!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/16/top-ten-tuesday-70/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read Psy-Changeling!! Soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun list! I would love to visit some of those places as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are great places to go aren't they. :)

      Delete
  5. I haven't read the Psy-Changeling or the FBI/U.S. Attorneys series, but I've heard really good things about both! And if I could live in the world of Harry Potter, I definitely would!

    Nicole @ Reading Books With Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Both the series are great :)
      And I definitely would live there too!

      Delete
  6. Harry Potter is definitely a world I want to visit! Hopefully as a wizard though, being a Muggle would suck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yes! The Wizarding World!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Jill Shalvis books look so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are, aren't they? I love them all. And the characters are all so nice!

      Delete
  9. I swear, I have such a travel bug right now, mostly because of all the books I'm reading! This list is lovely -- and I am so curious about the Heather Wells series -- it sounds brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes you should totally check them out cause I love them. Maybe you will too!

      Delete