Wednesday 17 August 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #27 ~ To Love and To Cherish (The Wedding Belles, #3) by Lauren Layne


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Title: To Love and To Cherish (The Wedding Belles, #3)
(Click on the title to know more about it on goodreads.)
 Author:  Lauren Layne
Genre:  Adult, Contemporary Romance
Publication Date:  October 18th, 2016

     28552677

Goodreads Summary-

Sex and the City meets The Wedding Planner in The Wedding Belles, a contemporary and witty romance series about three high-powered New York City women who can plan any wedding—but their own.

Alexis Morgan has spent the past six years devoted to turning her tiny start-up into Manhattan’s premiere wedding planning company, The Wedding Belles. Now that her business is thriving, it’s time to turn towards her much neglected personal life, and Alexis approaches her relationships like she does everything else: with a plan. Not a part of that plan is Logan Harris, the silent partner in the Belles, and the one person who’s been there for her since the very beginning. But Alexis needs someone fun, and Logan’s all business, all the time—except when a late night at the office ends with an unexpected kiss that leaves the usually cool and together Alexis reeling.

Logan has lusted after Alexis since the day he walked into the tiny Harlem apartment that used to double as her office. But the ambitious wedding planner has always been untouchable...until now. Alexis has made it clear that she’s on the dating market—and equally clear that he’s not in the running. But when Alexis finds herself in need of a date for her sister’s last minute wedding in Florida, Logan knows it’s the perfect time to show Alexis that there’s more to him than numbers and spreadsheets—and beneath the pinstripes and glasses lies a hot-blooded heartthrob. As Florida’s sultry days turn into even hotter nights, Logan’s out to convince Alexis that the fling of a lifetime could just maybe turn into forever... 

I'm waiting because...


I love this author and I have finished reading the other books released in this and I like them all especially the second one. Also reading all the Alexis and Logan's moments in the previous books has made me very intrigued and I cannot wait for this one.

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

18 comments:

  1. This book sounds interesting. The comparison to The Wedding Planner definitely sparks my interest. Awesome choice for this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really my kind of thing, but I hope you enjoy it :-) happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good one, especially when in the wedding mood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is why I am liking it plus the romance stories are really cute too!

      Delete
  4. One of my bloggy friends loves Layne's books! I haven't read anything by her yet. I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and if you get a chance you should check them out and see if you like them as well then.
      Thanks for visiting my blog too! :)

      Delete
  5. I haven't read anything from this author yet. I like this kind of contemporary romances.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check her books out maybe you will like them :)
      Thanks for stopping by here too!

      Delete
  6. This book sounds like it's going to be a glorious, lovely romantic read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one sounds like a lot of fun! It has the right kind of mix: NYC and weddings. I hope that you enjoy this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love that about this book too! NYC and weddings! Thank you!

      Delete
  8. Great pick! I haven't heard of this series yet, but it sounds so good! I hope you enjoy it!

    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete