Wednesday 18 March 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #3 ~ Fall with Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Title:  Fall with Me
Author:  Jennifer L. Armentrout
Genre: Contemporary Romance, New Adult
Publication Date:  March 31th, 2015



20980781

Goodreads Summary-

Eleven months ago, bartender and weird-shirt-wearing extraordinaire Roxy and Officer Reece Anders had a one night stand. Well, kind of. She’s been in love with him since she was fifteen, and he wishes that night they shared never happened. She’s sworn him off forever, but the past and future collide, forcing her to rely on the one man who broke her heart not once, but twice.

Her best friend since birth has been in a long-term care facility since he became a victim of a hate crime years ago, and the person who put him in there is out of prison and wanting to make amends with him and Roxy. She’s not sure she has room for forgiveness in her and when she begins to receive frightening messages and is on the receiving end of escalating violence, she thinks she knows who is to blame. The man who already destroyed one life already.

But Reece isn’t convinced. The threats are too personal, and even if Roxy doesn’t believe him, he’s not willing to let anyone hurt her. Including himself. He’s already messed up more than once when it comes to Roxy and he’s not going to let history repeat itself. 

I'm waiting because...

I like Jennifer Armentrout's writing. This is the fourth book in Wait for You series, we meet Roxy and Reece in the third book. They caught my attention immediately and I have been waiting for them to get a book since then. Hope it's a good read.

Which book are you waiting for?

15 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved Wait for You and I am definitely waiting on this one too! I love how they deal with serious issues, but still have a mix of romance to it. Awesome pick!
    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED Cam and his book too! Oh I just feel like rereading now. Thank you!
      And thank you for visiting and following me too! :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't read anything by this author yet. Heard lots of good things though, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jennifer armentrout is amazing. i've never picked up a book by her i didn't enjoy. so excited for this one too. and i love that the cover model have glasses on :)

    hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey! I like her writing and I'm a great fan of Lux series. NA books, I sometimes Love her book(like Wait for You! Love Cam) or sometimes the books are just okay-ish.

      Delete
  4. I love JLA! I can't believe that I haven't read this series yet. I hope you enjoy the book!
    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-work-in-progress.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the first book. second and third were okay. But this I'm sure, I'll it more than the last two cause the characters are really intriguing!

      Delete
  5. I'm a new fan of JLA, although I don't know if this book is one I'll get to.
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like the last two books as much as first book but I liked these characters from the last book, so my hopes are a bit high. Let's hope for the best!

      Delete
  6. I'm so excited for this one!! I loved Roxy and Reece in the third book. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Yeah, Roxy and Reece were so interesting, that I am very eager to read their book :)

      Delete
  7. Awesome pick! This is such a good series and I cannot wait to dive into this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of this series, but it came highly recommended to me recently. This certainly sounds like a good book, so I will have to check this series out soon.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is a good series. Jennifer Armentrout's writing is good!

      Delete