Tuesday 24 March 2015

Teaser Tuesday #3 ~ The Deal by Elle Kennedy

TeaserTuesdays-ADailyRhythm3



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:
“Just out of curiosity,” she says, “after you wake up in the morning, do you admire yourself in the mirror for one hour or two?” “Two,” I reply cheerfully. “Do you high five yourself?” “Of course not.” I smirk. “I kiss each of my biceps and then point to the ceiling and thank the big man upstairs for creating such a perfect male specimen.” 

~ "The Deal by Elle Kennedy"
PS: No the hero is not cocky. He is just kidding. Really a great book. I like the hero and heroine's banter.

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! He sounds as sarcastic as my Tom! I like him already! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL he is! Nice. you should check this book out on GR. And I have to ask, who is Tom? your husband?

      Delete
  2. I recognise this quote for some reason but I have never read The Deal... weird haha! Maybe I should read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha happens sometimes, you read something somewhere and then its like deja vu LOL. you should read it!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for clearing that up, I was going to say! Ha ha ha! Great teaser nonetheless :)

    ReplyDelete