Saturday 26 December 2020

STACKING THE SHELVES #17

 



Stacking The Shelves is hosted by  Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality it's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

This week I got two classics since I found a good deal of 50% sale, next week I plan on buying a few ebooks(can't wait for the New Year book haul!)

(Click on the links to go to the Goodreads pages of the mentioned books)




I'm slowly collecting classics these days since I feel like reading classic literature, so now, I have four books including these two. I'm currently reading Emma, I can't wait to read more!


These are the new addition to my shelf. I would love to know about yours so comment your post links down below!

6 comments:

  1. These are beautiful books! I want to read a Tale of Two Cities at some point! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved A Tale of Two Cities. I've never read Persuasion, but I must! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! I'm not big on classics anymore myself, but I still like collecting my favorites in pretty editions though! Lol!


    My StS will be up tomorroe, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have really kind of fallen away from reading any more of the classics. I am pretty firmly non-fiction now, but these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read either of these. I hope you enjoy them though! New follower. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete