Thursday 31 December 2020

LAST POST OF THE YEAR



Dear all,

2020 is now coming to an end, this year has been very difficult for everyone around the world but since we have reached the end of 2020, we can be grateful for our fortunes, families, health, happiness, we survived the global lowest point of our lives and thus we should applaud ourselves.

Reading wise my year wasn't so good if the quantity of the books is considered but it wasn't so bad because not only did I read good books this year, I came back to blogging regularly and started posting on bookstagram this month after taking an unusual-for-me months-long break there and I'm back to reading!


I have a little tradition of reading historical books in the last week of the year or the last day since 2014, and this year too, I'm reading Smythe-Smith series by Julia Quinn, just finished reading Just Like Heaven too!

So! I hope every fellow book blogger and everyone else is happy and healthy in the coming year, and we get to read more the most amazing books of our lives yet in the coming year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment