Wednesday 22 November 2017

CAN'T WAIT WEDNESDAY / WAITING ON WEDNESDAY #46 | HELLO STRANGER (THE RAVENELS, #4) BY LISA KLEYPAS


Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and talk about the books that we are excited about that we have yet to read. Generally, they are books that are yet to be released as well. It's based on "Waiting On" Wednesday hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine

34379276

Title: Hello Stranger (The Ravenels, #4)
(Click on the title to know more about it on Goodreads.)
 Author:  Lisa Kleypas
Genre: Historical Romance
Publication Date:  February 27th, 2018


Goodreads Summary:

A woman who defies her time

Dr. Garrett Gibson, the only female physician in England, is as daring and independent as any man—why not take her pleasures like one? Yet she has never been tempted to embark on an affair, until now. Ethan Ransom, a former detective for Scotland Yard, is as gallant as he is secretive, a rumored assassin whose true loyalties are a mystery. For one exhilarating night, they give in to their potent attraction before becoming strangers again.

A man who breaks every rule

As a Ravenel by-blow spurned by his father, Ethan has little interest in polite society, yet he is captivated by the bold and beautiful Garrett. Despite their vow to resist each other after that sublime night, she is soon drawn into his most dangerous assignment yet. When the mission goes wrong, it will take all of Garrett's skill and courage to save him. As they face the menace of a treacherous government plot, Ethan is willing to take any risk for the love of the most extraordinary woman he's ever known.


I'm waiting because...

Historicals by Lisa Kleypas are just an amazing treat to read. I love this series and I am so excited to read Garrett and Ethan's book!!

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

9 comments:

  1. I've never read this author but this sounds so good! I'm in the mood for a good romance, too😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a historical thriller as much as it does a romance. I must admit, looking at the cover I thought it a modern story?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read a Lisa Kleypas book, but I see them everywhere! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that sounds a lot more adventurous and exciting than many historical romances... thank you for sharing - I hope you really enjoy this one. And many thanks for popping by:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard of Kleypas, but I haven't read anything by her! I hope you enjoy this one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read one Kleypas novel which I never finished, as I didn't like certain plot elements. However, I'm willing to give her a second chance. The plot of this novel certainly sounds exciting! I already like the characters!! So I'm adding this book to my Goodreads shelves right away! Thanks for putting it on my radar!!

    Thanks as well for commenting on my "Can't Wait Wednesday" post, and sorry for the late comment back.... <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never read anything by this author, but this sounds like a pretty entertaining read. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaah another Lisa Kleypas fan *smile*. Hope you´ll enjoy your pick. Thanks for following my blog!
    Best wishes
    Vi @Inkvotary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Historical isn't my typical cup of tea but it sounds like a strong female lead and I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete