Friday 11 August 2017

UPDATE POST #2 | SUMMER TBR WIPEOUT 2017

Wipeout
This is Update #2 of the readathon so it will be the books I read till July 31st.


Two review copies, Tremarnock Summer and The Dark Isle. Both were good.
I have started reading Addicted series by Krista and Becca Ritchie, which I am totally in love with, so I wanted to try reading their other books. So I read the two books which are released from this series called, Aerial Ethereal. I LOVED both the books, Amour Amour and Infini. They're both worth reading.
I also read a novella, Rainbows Ever After by J.J. McAvoy. It was nice catching up with Levi and Thea.

Next I have three review copies, the Royals books and Addicted series books to read. Final Update/Wrap-Up coming soon!

You can find my proper tbr on goodreads here. 

2 comments:

  1. I've not read the Addicted series, but I have heard good things. Good luck with the rest of the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should read this series if it interests you even for a bit. Because its the most amazing series ever! Thank you and to you too!

      Delete