Saturday 26 August 2017

STACKING THE SHELVES #9



Stacking The Shelves is hosted by  Tynga's Reviews and it's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Hello Everyone!

After a long break, I am back! to properly back to blogging. So I thought I'll start with my haul this week.

(Click on the links to go to the Goodreads pages of the mentioned books)


33813136

This just released days ago. I like her books, they're fun and light, so looking forward to this one.


                       30297673                  
         
I like her books as well. They're good romance books, so looking forward to this one as well.



                       22888864           25510924         
         

I got them last month but I just finished reading and I am at the moment speechless because I have too many things on my mind that I want to type. So full reviews soon to come, until then check them out on Goodreads, I highly recommend them!

*Ebooks I received for reviews*



                       32905317                  
         

I read the book 6 for review and loved so have high hopes for this one!



                       34149855                  
         
This will be my first book by this author so I am quite excited to read this 'cause so far its sounding good.


These are the new addition to my shelf this week. I would love to know about yours so comment your post links down below! 

14 comments:

  1. These books look fantastic! :-) I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! :D Hope you like them all. They look pretty awesome ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Sugar Pine Trail looks like a good cheesy Christmas romance (which is the only way Christmas romance stories should be!) Looks like a great haul of books for you.

    Have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nice! These are all totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of books you got here! Ready to Run looks really fun!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard such good things about Lauren Layne's books! I've not read any of them but several of my closest blogger friends love some of her books. It's amazing how fast she publishes books. I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Priyanka!

    Have a fabulous week. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I just read Ready to Run and had a good time with it. I hope you love all of your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something Like Happy looks and sounds really interesting. You've got some really interesting books here and I hope you love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a fun haul here! Hope you enjoy them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh some good books I need to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been topping up on a few nice apocalypse reads to add to my out of control pile! I'll be getting started on those bad boys next month...well, tomorrow! I do love a good apocalypse to cheer me up! (yes I'm twisted like that...)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome haul of books. Have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete