Wednesday 30 August 2017

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY / CAN'T WAIT WEDNESDAY #43 ~ SUGAR PINE TRAIL (HAVEN POINT, #7) BY RAEANNE THAYNE


Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and talk about the books that we are excited about that we have yet to read. Generally, they are books that are yet to be released as well. It's based on "Waiting On" Wednesday hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine

32905317

Title: Sugar Pine Trail (Haven Point #71)
(Click on the title to know more about it on Goodreads.)
 Author:  RaeAnne Thayne
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Adult Fiction, Christmas
Publication Date:  September 26th, 2017


Goodreads Summary:

An unlikely attraction brings comfort, joy and unforgettable romance this holiday season!

Librarian Julia Winston is ready to ditch the quiet existence she's been living. She's made a list of new things to experience, but falling for Jamie Caine, her sexy military pilot neighbor, isn't one of them. Julia's looking to conquer life, not become the heartbreaker's latest conquest. But when two young brothers wind up in Julia's care for the holidays, she'll take any help she can get—even Jamie's. 

Happy to step in, Jamie reveals a side of himself that's much harder to resist. Not only is he fantastic with kids, he provides the strength Julia needs to tackle her list. She knows their temporary family can't last beyond the holidays, but the closer she gets to Jamie, the more she wonders if things could be this merry and bright forever.

I'm waiting because...


I got this book and the previous book in the series called Serenity Harbor for review and I loved reading Serenity Harbor and now I'm so excited to start reading about the couple I expected to get a book, so can't wait!

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

15 comments:

  1. Such a lovely cover. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try this author out. I've been meaning to. Maybe I'll start with this one. :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty cover. I do need to start looking for some holiday reads soon and this one does good. Great pick..

    Jenea's Book Obsession's Can’t-Wait Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cover! Sound like the perfect book to get in the holiday spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I may have to add this one to my Christmas TBR pile! I'm always on the lookout for holiday read-a-thons! I hope you love it! :D

    Here's my can't-wait read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this author. I'm so far behind on the series. I need to play catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a cute read! Thanks for checking out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited for some seasonal reading! This one looks right up my alley. Thanks so much for sharing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like I have a book by this author - maybe a holiday book from the last holiday season? Or maybe not... her name seems so familiar. It's amazing how quickly the holidays are coming up. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Priyanka. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen the covers for the series on several blogs and they all look nice! Something about that crisp clean snow scene to catch the eye though! Hope you enjoy it when you read it! Thanks for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks so fascinating and beautiful :) Great choice! Hope you get to read it soon. And thanks for visiting my WOW earlier!

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh I love holiday romances. I hope you love it if you get to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you enjoy this one, I always love a nice holiday book :)
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love RaeAnne Thayne's books quite a bit. I'm looking forward to this one too! I hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so excited about this one as well! I love Thayne's books and am doubly excited that this one features a librarian.

    ReplyDelete