Friday 28 July 2017

UPDATE POST #1 | SUMMER TBR WIPEOUT 2017

Wipeout
I am late to post this but I thought better late than never!
So I was hosting a readathon on Instagram for a week so I am going to be talking about that week's reading and of the next week. I'll talk about this week's reading in the update #2.
I am enjoying this readathon a lot! I have done quite a bit of reading done! I read 7 books in total! 

3073141625883848
6742203473654031421288
2065851033098788


Two of them were review copies, Serenity Harbor(Loved it!) and The Monsters of Selkirk.
I LOVED Kiss the Sky, The Hating Game and When its Real. I might write a review for these three books. Any historical book Lisa Kleypas writes is a hit for me so no worries there. And Tessa Bailey's book was a novella and it was a great read too! I am loving my progress so far! What is your progress this summer? Would love to know!

You can find my proper tbr on goodreads here. 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like your reading is going great! Glad you liked so many of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made amazing progress!! I am really intrigued by The Hating Game and I look forward to reading your review for it. I hope that you enjoy the next set of books that you have chosen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My progress this summer hasn't been great and I definitely have quite the back log. I love the books you read! RaeAnne Thayne is a favorite and you can never go wrong with Lisa Kleypas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to read your review for The Hating Game! I love that book and I'd like to see what you think. ☺️

    ReplyDelete