Saturday 15 July 2017

STACKING THE SHELVES #8



Stacking The Shelves is hosted by  Tynga's Reviews and it's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Hello Everyone!

Since I am taking part in the summer readathons I did end up getting some books this month so I am gonna show you my July Ebooks haul.
(Click on the links to go to the Goodreads pages of the mentioned books)


25883848

I have already finished reading this one and I LOVED it!!


                       32319723                  
         
I am currently reading this one and loving it!



                       31208654                  
         

Excited to read this one. I like all her books so have high hopes!!

*Ebooks I received for reviews*



                       34736540                  
         

Already read and reviewed. Loved it! Nice YA paranormal book.



                       33098788                  
         

I loved this book. I have been wanting to read something by RaeAnne Thayne and it was a perfect start to her books, I feel. I have already reviewed this one too. I have even received Sugar Pine Trail, the next novel in the series but its review is due in September so its a long wait.



                       35152774                  
      

This is next on my list as the review is due soon!



                       35276236                  
      


I am not very sure about this one as its Thriller and it ain't my jam but I am gonna give this one a try!


These are my new addition to my shelf this week. I would love to know yours so comment your post links down below! 
Also just customized my blog theme, let me know if you like it! :)

7 comments:

  1. Until it Fades looks so good! I'll be curious to hear what you have to say about it! I also really like the cover of Serenity Harbor. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard amazing things about The Hating Game! :D

    Enjoy your new books! :)

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My Book Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great haul. Hope you enjoy them! - Katie

    Here's my STS --> http://justanothergirlandherbooks.blogspot.de/2017/07/stacking-shelves-15-july-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've wanted to read K.A. Tucker for a while now, I keep hearing wonderful things! What do you think is the best book to start off with? Great haul this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover of Lost and Found Sisters is the cutest ever! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard really great things about Until It Fades, so I hope you love that one. I have it on my TBR list because it sounds so good. Hope you have a great week, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I should check out that K.A. Tucker. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete