Tuesday 4 July 2017

INTRODUCTORY POST | SUMMER TBR WIPEOUT 2017

Wipeout

I always get excited when there's a readathon involved. You just get so much reading done and get motivated! I especially love this one 'cause it's two months long and it's hosted by one of my favourite bloggers, Olivia!


Now since I'm hosting a week long readathon on IG I am gonna count those books in this readathon too 'cause I'm not only reading those books in this month itself but the remaining books which I don't get to in my readathon I'll continue reading them later in this month too.

2614818130731416238652911037048987095282867811933098788
67422030297673323197232993904831208654

Some of them are series and some of them are single books which I want to read so you can find my proper tbr on goodreads here. 

17 comments:

  1. I love your TBR choices! Every time I see that someone is reading Roar, it reminds me that I really need to pick up a Cora Carmack novel one of these days. Good luck and thanks so much for participating again this year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you really need to read her books, they are awesome! Thank you and oops I forgot to add your link after favourite bloggers lol, just corrected that too!

      Delete
  2. Great list! Lots of fun, summery covers here - happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read When It's Real, and it was such a fun book. A bit predictable but the characters were so lovable. Hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished reading it too! It was amazing!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for inviing me to your blog! Your list looks awesome! Good luck in your summer reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Thank you and to you too!

      Delete
  5. Wonderful list! Roar and The Impossible Vastness of Us are two books that I really want to read soon. I keep hearing such great things about them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the redathon! Roar is one I've been really curious about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list for your readathon. I've seen Roar everywhere! I really want to read Until it Fades and When It's Real, looking forward to reading your review on those. Happy reading -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Roar is everywhere! I finished reading When its Real and its awesome!! Can't wait for Unti it Fades too!

      Delete
  8. Nice list!

    I gave your blog a follow, and I would truly appreciate it if you could check out my book reviews blog located at https://elsbookreviews.blogspot.ca/ and possibly give it a follow as well! Looking forward to reading more of your reviews!

    - El

    ReplyDelete
  9. I NEED to read Richelle Mead's books - I've heard so many amazing things about them!

    Best of luck and happy reading!

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My Summer TBR Wipeout Post!

    ReplyDelete