Saturday 28 March 2020

STACKING THE SHELVES | #14



Stacking The Shelves is hosted by  Tynga's Reviews and it's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

All the books I got this month are ebooks, I bought some and I got some for review.

(Click on the links to go to the Goodreads pages of the mentioned books)


49074639. sy475

I love this series, so had to get this ebook.

          
41150487. sy475
            
Had to get it after seeing it basically everywhere! So excited!!


                       

         
I got this book as a present for my birthday!



                       
  42599859
         
Another series I'm obsessed with by this author so had to get my auto-buy author's book!


          
52433653. sx318 sy475

Got an ARC of this one, very excited to read it!!



          
36300625

Loved reading The Hating Game so looking forward to this one!


These are the new addition to my shelf. I would love to know about yours so comment your post links down below! 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh nice! Those are all new to me ones! I hope you enjoy them all as you get to reading them!


    Here's my StS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete