Saturday 14 March 2020

STACKING THE SHELVES | #13



Stacking The Shelves is hosted by  Tynga's Reviews and it's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

All the books I got this month are ebooks, I bought some, I got some for review. It is kind of a big haul in a long time, so that makes me happy haha.

(Click on the links to go to the Goodreads pages of the mentioned books)


44285731

I love this series, so had to get this ebook once I saw it was released.


                       
44890060 
         
I am starting to love this series and looking forward to reading this one!


          
48761179. sy475
            
I got this through a publisher via NetGalley! So excited!!



                       
 49206093
         
This looked cute so I accepted it for review request!


          
49621199



          
50335990


 49007447

I got these books in the past two-three weeks, I am very excited to read them all! Very excited for the new releases and for the review copies! 


These are the new addition to my shelf. I would love to know about yours so comment your post links down below! 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Gotta love those big haul weeks! These are all new to me ones, so I hope you will enjoy each and every one of them!

    Here's my StS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big-haul weeks are THE BEST! Especially if you are in a place where you are being asked to stay home and only go out when absolutely necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice book haul! I really want to read the Lisa Kleypas and the Jill Shalvis. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete