Tuesday 25 February 2020

TOP TEN TUESDAY | TOP TEN CHARACTERS I'D FOLLOW ON SOCIAL MEDIA


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and previously hosted by The Broke and the Bookish is now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl 

This week's topic is Top Ten Characters I'd follow on social media.
Fun fact, I already follow a few fictional characters from Calloway Girls series by Krista and Becca Ritchie and Rosemary Beach series by Abbi Glines, used to follow Lords of the Underworld characters too but they went inactive, I wish all these accounts would be active again, as it was really fun.


1. CHARACTERS FROM PSY-CHANGELING SERIES BY NALINI SINGH:

I have to cheat for this one cause I love this series and love all the characters in this series. I can't just choose one character so I'll do top five instead of ten since there are too many people I would follow from a series hahaha

2. CHARACTERS FROM HEARTBREAKER BAY SERIES BY JILL SHALVIS:

I love the gang so have to follow them all! I actually would also follow all the characters from her other series called Lucky Harbor.

3. CAMERON LYNDE FROM SOMETHING ABOUT YOU BY JULIE JAMES:

I love Julie James' writing style and her characters. You relate to the heroines very well and I related to Cameron Lynde a lot!

4. HERMIONE GRANGER:

I loved her character and think she is similar to Emma Watson herself, as I enjoy following Emma Watson, I think it would be fun to follow Hermione too.

5. BECKY FROM SHOPAHOLIC SERIES:

Of course, Becky has to be on the list! I read this series in 2019 and I know it would be total chaos and entertaining to follow Becky Bloomwood on social media!


So there you go. These are my top "ten". What are yours?


2 comments:

  1. Hermione was on my list, too!

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky and Mr. Darcy are my picks.
    I love this topic.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete