Sunday 16 February 2020

BOOKISH GOALS AND MY TBR FOR 2020


Do you take part in the Goodreads challenge? Do you always set some bookish goals?

I take part in the Goodreads challenge every year, so I always have some goals set in terms of numbers. As it's easy to follow and of course, it feels good when you achieve them. But I don't have any other goals like, for instance, reading some new genre that I have been wanting to try or a new author or complete a series I started long ago, although they are in my head, that I want to do this, this year, I don't challenge myself so I don't end up achieving them. So this year, it's going to be a bit different, I am going make blog posts about them and keep a check on myself! :D

I already made a post about the challenges I am taking part in, you can check it out here.

As for the TBRs, I'll be reading at least 30 new releases this year, I have a list of the books I want to read which release this year. 
I want to finish two series that I started three or four years ago, both are paranormal fantasy romance, Love at Stake by Kerrelyn Sparks(I am on book 4 out of 16) and Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole(I am on book 11 out of 19). 
Even though there are about 40+ books in In Death series by J.D.Robb, I am going to read it slowly but surely this year. 

For my Bookish goals genre-wise, I want to read Classics this year, I definitely want to indulge in this genre. 
I want to try reading non-fiction books on philosophy. I don't know whether I'll succeed in trying the non-fiction, philosophy book because I don't particularly enjoy that type self-help kind of books, but because I've never even tried to read something from this genre, I'll try. 
I am going to review as many books as possible this year, even if its a short review, I want to review each book I read this year!

That was all for my bookish goals 2020, have you set any bookish goals? Leave links to your posts in the comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment