Friday 7 February 2020

TAKING PART IN BOOKISH CHALLENGES 2020



Since I couldn't read much in 2019 and the time these days just seem to fly at lightning speed, I have decided to take part ina few challenges and readathons throughout the year and this is the first part.

BOOKISH CHALLENGES 2020

First off to start with we have Olivia from Olivia's catastrophe (I have linked her video about this readathon) with her friends hosting a readathon all throughout February called Adultathon, where we will be reading all the adult books we can to fit in the prompts/challenges they have created, which are as follows:

Monday: Don't we wish it was still yesterday. Read a historical fiction or classic.
Tuesday: Is it still only the start of the week? Black coffee please. Read a book with dark themes.
Wednesday: Happy hump day! It's a long week. Read a book with 350+ pages.
Thursday: Let's pretend it's Friday. Adults can have fun too! Read a book by an author you love, or a sequel to a series you love.
Friday: We survived the week! Give your eyes a rest. Listen to an audiobook (or read a book under 100 pages!) 
Saturday: Time to live it up with friends. Buddy read something! (If you're a lone wolf, with the word 'night', 'dream' or 'moon' in the series or book title). 
Sunday: The day to chill at home with a good film. Read a book that has a film adaptation. 


The second challenge is a yearly one. Reading J. D. Robb's In Death series, at least a book per month! And I have already started with this one by reading Naked in Death in January. It's hosted by Ang @ PNRBookLoverReviews and the girls @ UTCbookblog. I instantly took part in this as soon as I saw the post on Instagram because I have been wanting to continue reading this series ever since I stopped basically. Look forward to my updates of this challenge on my Instagram.


The third one is a yearly one too, hosted by Unconventional Bookworms, it is a newbie book challenge, where you read books released in 2020! 

These are all the challenges I am taking part in, for now, more will follow. I might even host a readathon too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment