Wednesday 19 April 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #35 ~ Pipe Dreams (Brooklyn Bruisers #3) by Sarina Bowen


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

34218879

Title: Pipe Dreams (Brooklyn Bruisers, #3)
(Click on the title to know more about it on goodreads.)
 Author:  Sarina Bowen
Genre:  Contemporary Romance, Sports
Publication Date:  May 2nd, 2017


Goodreads Summary:

A goalie has to trust his instincts, even when taking a shot to the heart…

Mike Beacon is a champion at defending the net, but off the ice, he’s not so lucky. A widower and a single father, he’s never forgotten Lauren Williams, the ex who gave him the best year of his life. When Lauren reappears in the Bruisers office during the playoffs, Beacon sees his chance to make things right.

Lauren hates that she’s forced to travel with the team she used to work for and the man who broke her heart. There’s still undeniable sexual tension running between her and Mike, but she won’t go down that road again. She’s focused on her plans for the future—she doesn’t need a man to make her dreams of motherhood come true.

Lauren plays her best defensive game, but she’s no match for the dark-eyed goalie. When the field of play moves to Florida, things heat up on the beach.

One of Mike’s biggest fans doesn’t approve—his teenage daughter. But a true competitor knows not to waste the perfect shot at love.

I'm waiting because...

I really loved the first two books. This is the first series by this author that I'm reading and I absolutely love it. I can't wait to read this story because the hints which we get in the second book has gotten me all anticipated for this book.

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

22 comments:

  1. It is always nice to get back into a series that you love. I hope that you enjoy it when you read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you continue to love this series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series looks fantastic! I've been wanting to read more sport romances and I love a hockey player! Hope you enjoy this one as much as the last 2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do? Then you should definitely check this series out! I hope so too thanks!

      Delete
  4. Ohhhh that cover!!! <3 lol! I haven't read any of the others in this series, but I do love Sarina Bowen AND sports romances so I will have to check this one out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? The cover is so good!! If you love both then this series is totally for you! Do check it out :)

      Delete
  5. That cover alone is making me want to read this book. LOL <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah!! It is good, isn't it? <3 Yes do read it :)

      Delete
  6. This sounds really good. I love sports themed books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good, hope the third book also turns out to be super!

      Delete
  7. This one sounds like a great read! I think that the sports and romance combo is perfect. I hope that you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm reading this one very soon! I liked book one but didn't love book two. I'm hoping this one redeems the series for me. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked both the books but yes, I liked book 1 more, hope this one turns out to be great!
      Thank you :)

      Delete
  9. This isn't my kind of read, but I hope you love it! And thanks for visiting my WoW yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not familiar with the books but I hope you enjoy it as much as the others. Also the hunk on the cover is pretty to gaze upon ;)

    ReplyDelete