Saturday 22 April 2017

STACKING THE SHELVES #3



Stacking The Shelves is hosted by  Tynga's Reviews and it's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Hello Everyone!

I went to a per kilo book sale in January and February so this week I am going to write about the paperbacks I bought since January.


1. January Haul


I just love a good book sale. I got all of this for so cheap, sure some of them are second-hand books but overall it was a great haul!

2. February Haul


Love this haul because I just got a hardback for so cheap with all the other amazing books. I've got some Sophie Kinsella hardbacks in this sale and I can't wait to start reading them. I also got some new Authors like Freya North and Vanessa Diffenbaugh will get to them soon and review too. I am also now down to two books to get in The Iron Fey series, can't wait to start with that series too.


3. March Haul



This was my birthday month(1st of March) so I got Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh as a gift from my best friend, the series I was waiting to collect in paperbacks the most! If you've seen me blabber about Psy-Changeling series or any books by Nalini Singh here or on Instagram, you know I LOVE her books so I was ecstatic to get the first book. Then I won the amazon giveaway just a day before my birthday so couldn't help but gift myself with two more Psy-Changeling books. So this was the BEST haul of 2017 till now for me. It also was free, so it's just like a cherry on the top!

This is my paperback haul of 2017, next week I'll be back with some new releases ebook haul. I would love to know yours so comment the links down below!

16 comments:

  1. Oh, I love a good book sale, too! You got some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I do too! I know, right? Can't wait to read all the books :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for visiting (and following) my blog, and I am now following you, too.

    I haven't been to a book sale in ages! I usually get the discounted books on the table at Barnes & Noble...or e-books from authors I enjoy.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got some great books the past few months. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking for second hand books. Looks like you got some good ones. I've only read one Kinsella book - Twenties Girl, but I did really enjoy it. Hope you have fun reading these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The used book store I visited this week had a lot of Sophie Kinsella books, I had only read one of her books before Can You Keep a Secret, and I can't remember what it was about. Great haul you added the last two months. Nalini Singh is a new author to me, I'll make sure to look into her books. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Haul! I picked up Wedding Night a couple of weeks ago. I haven't gone wrong with any of Sophie's books. I hope you enjoy all of your new books.

    My STS: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2017/04/stacking-shelves-flourless-to-stop-him.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like an awesome haul! Hope you enjoy 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I hope you will enjoy your new books and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't resist a good book sale! It looks like you got some awesome new additions. I hope you enjoy all of your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who doesn't love a good sale? Congrats on the good deals and new goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There ain't nothing wrong with second hand books!! They need good homes, looks like you got some great stuff!! I'm so glad you had such a great birthday month haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you enjoy all your new books! I love finding bargain second-hand books too when I get the chance to look, it's a great way to build your collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love the Psy-Changeling series! I hope you'll enjoy all your new books :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, so many awesome new books! Happy reading, and thanks for sharing :D

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated birthday! So neat that you and I both got Slave to Sensation recently. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Priyanka!

    Have a fantastic weekend. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete